What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Forecast-The Road to Super Bowl LVI (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
Now that the season is over, I think it's time we go ahead & project how this year's playoffs will go.  My computer has done the duty of predicting who will win and what the scores are going to be.  So, without further adieu:

Wild Card Playoffs

Bengals 27, Raiders 22

Bills 28, Patriots 22 (OT)

Buccaneers 27, Eagles 23

Cowboys 26, 49ers 23

Chiefs 26, Steelers 21

Rams 25, Cardinals 24

Divisional Playoffs

Buccaneers 26, Cowboys 25

Chiefs 25, Bills 23

Titans 24, Bengals 23

Packers 28, Rams 25 (OT)

Conference Championships

Titans 25, Chiefs 23

Packers 26, Buccaneers 24

Super Bowl LVI

Packers 30, Titans 24 (OT)

I'll take a stab:

Wildcard:

Bengals- 37                             Bills- 31                        Bucs- 38                             Niners- 26                       Chiefs- 34                   Cardinals- 34

Raiders- 27                              Pats- 20                        Eagles- 20                         Cowboys- 20                  Steelers- 13                 Rams- 27

Division:

Packers- 31                          Bucs- 34                               Bills- 29                        Chiefs- 37

Niners- 20                              Cardinals- 27                        Titans- 23                   Bengals- 24

Conference:

Packers- 34                              Bills- 31

Bucs- 24                                  Chiefs- 24

Super Bowl:

Packers- 33

Bills- 26

are we dismissing upsets here? is KC really any good? they looked really bad against a lousy denver team just playing out the string. if not for that Gordon fumble, Denver wins, KC slides into a lower spot. just not seeing the same quality Chiefs offense that we've seen over then past 4 years.

I'll take a stab:

NE beats Buffalo

Bengals

Buccaneers 

49ers

Steelers

Rams

Divisional Playoffs

Buccaneers beat rams

Titans beat steelers

Packers beat niners

NE beats Cincy

chamionships:

Packers beat Bucs

Titans beat NE

packers beat titans

I'd be willing to bet that we don't have 5 different teams end up with 25 points.

Rams 25, Cardinals 24

Chiefs 25, Bills 23

Packers 28, Rams 25 (OT)

Titans 25, Chiefs 23

I'd be willing to bet that we don't have 5 different teams end up with 25 points.

Rams 25, Cardinals 24

Chiefs 25, Bills 23

Packers 28, Rams 25 (OT)

Titans 25, Chiefs 23
Would also be willing to bet that someone scores outside of the 21-30 range across the 26 different team-game scores.

Users who are viewing this thread