What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Picks! Indecision! (1 Viewer)

togo

Footballguy
QB pick 1:

Tua vs #3 rank lowest fantasy points allowed for QB's vs the Jets
or
Stafford vs #32 ranked highest fantasy points allowed for QB vs Washington

RB Pick 3:

Austin Ekeler vs LV
Breece Hall vs Miami
Zach Moss vs Pitt
Rachaad White vs GB

Thanks so much!

Tua did not look good/comfortable without Tyreek on the field and his status is currently questionable. Stafford has a super soft matchup (at home) and has thrown multiple touchdowns in the last few games--plus the overall team is healthy. I think I'd lean Stafford.

Regarding RB, Breece Hall (NYJ likely playing catchup and catching passes), Austin Ekeler (now with Herbert AND Allen out), Rachaad White. Moss has not looked good at all since his return and the Steelers play the run well.

Here are my thoughts:

QB
  • Tua: He has earned the right to start every week. I don't sit my stud
  • Stafford: My worry with Stafford this week is that Washington is so bad it could be the Kyren show and Stafford doesn't have to do much. Plus see the stud rationale for Tua. i stick with my best guy and that is Tua.
RB
  • Ekeler: See Stud philosophy. Don't sit Ekeler
  • Hall: Explosive and will get volume. i wouldn't sit Hall
  • Moss: Dropped back to be what we all thought Moss was. He is fine but I don't see much going on in that game. I sit Moss
  • White: Volume hog. That's half the battle. He starts for me.

Tua lost his starting center and he doesn't perform great against pressure. Tyreek may be limited or possibly out.

Stafford is facing a terrible defense with 2 elite pass catchers. I'd go Stafford all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread