What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please rank these WR's for remainder of year (waiver wire help) (1 Viewer)

ramsfan

Footballguy
Hi All, We start three WR/TE's and this is for my backup slots. I have Demario Douglass on the roster, with the following WR/TE's available on the waiver wire:

Jameson Williams, DET
Zay Jones, JAX
Shakir, BUF
Likely, BAL

Curious if anyone has any insight into which 1-2 of the above are worth holding. The league is 0.5 PPR, playoffs are week 15-17.

Thanks!

What do you want out of the roster spot? A boom player that if he hits he is in your lineup every week? A floor player that you can play as a spot starter? This matters as to how you go. Also, is this going to replace Douglas or are you dropping someone else? Who are the drop candidates?

I would rank them this way:
  • Jamo: Ceiling play. He seems to be getting more snaps and has the ability for a big play and big week anytime but has an extremely low floor. If you just want a stash hoping he hits this is probably my choice
  • Zay Jones: This is the floor play. We know what he can do when healthy and as a spot starter that I would have confidence putting in the lineup with a known role this is the guy
  • Shakir: Probably the best of the floor/ceiling combo. Talk is he has earned more time and is coming along. Waldman had a nice write up about him this week.
  • Likely: Do you need a TE? If not, I probably leave him alone.

I would choose ... likely ... (long pause) ... Shakir. Get it? But yeah seriously Shakir is who I would pick.

Users who are viewing this thread