What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Off-Season Fun - Rank the Waiver Wire WRs (1 Viewer)

Eclipse

Footballguy
Looking for high potential weekly contributors at WR short and long term.  Dynasty PPR, 15 yards per and 1 PPR.  Please rank the following:  Robby Anderson, Jaron Brown, Cordarrelle Patterson, Paul Richardson, Tajae Sharpe, and Torrey Smith.  Most had either a late season surge, new or possibly improved situations.  Any reasoning on the ranking would be appreciated.  Likely on your waiver wire, so it may be worth getting some insight.  No return yard points.  Any thoughts?

Sharpe

Patterson

Richardson

Smith

Anderson

Brown

Best shot at it.  I dont play in deeper leagues though so a couple of those guys aren't rostered

Anderson- showed a bit last year and depth chart is barren, probably has the most clear path to opportunity.

Richardson- probably most talented but will he have a role with Lockett back? 

Sharpe- needs to take a step forward. If he gains some muscle this offseason he could be a steal. Possibly falls to #3 if they draft Davis or Williams though. 

Smith- maybe a change of scenery will do him some good. That's what I said last time too. If he's starting opposite alshon he could be a decent bye week boom or bust if you're trying to contend, but offers the least long term upside.

brown- if John brown can't play to the same level they want, it will come down to Nelson/brown. Could take a year to see returns and they could add someone by then. 

Patterson- will have a gadget role in Oakland but I doubt he unseats Seth Roberts as #3, so where are the touches going to come from? Bump up for return ydg league. 

I suppose that's how I'd rank them, but they're all pretty close. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread