What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please rate these three QB (Wilson, Hurts, Lance), scoring system in thread (1 Viewer)

ramsfan

Footballguy
Hi all, QB scoring is 6 points for any TD (passing or Rushing), 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 point per 10 yards rushing, -2 for an INT.

I drafted Wilson and Lance, and thinking about trying to trade for Hurts, but was curious if you all think Hurts is an upgrade to either Wilson or Lance, and if so by how much?

Thanks!

I am a fan of Hurts. And I like him to have a good year again. Adding AJ will make a difference for him.

Having said that Lance looks like he might be Hurts like this year. He might not be quite as polished yet but he has some very good weapons meaning they don't have to lean on him and defenses have to play it straight, Gotta watch Samuel, Aiyuk and the running game. Oh and Kittle.

I am also a fan of Wilson and believe he isn't washed up yet. Given a new home, solid running game and line he could have one more year of above average play. I think he and Courtland will be a solid pair this year.

In short I wouldn't do anything big to get to Hurts. I'm not seeing any QBs this year that leap off the page as must haves. I confess if all I had was Lance I would be concerned but having both Wilson and Lance I would be comfortable with my QB situation.

Opinions above do not come with a money back guarantee. LOLO

In a 6 pt for all TD league it downgrades rushing QB's a bit. They no longer have the rushing TD advantage. That being said, I am not sure why you are looking to add a QB. Stick with Wilson and Lance as that is a solid combo. If Lance is what his believers say then you have a top 5 guy with a cheat code. If he flames out you have the solid top 10 floor guy with Wilson. Stop fretting over another qb and enjoy the combo you have. It is quite good.

Have Wilson with Wentz. Seeing Wilsons rankings plummeting down to 30th QB for the week. Not sure what that is about. Would up Hurts value to your roster

Users who are viewing this thread