What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Draft Waiver Moves (1 Viewer)

Chuckers

Footballguy
We just wrapped up our league's draft. It's a 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 3flex, 1TE dynasty league, with IDP players. I'm only worried about offensive players in this question.

My team is
QB -- Josh Allen
RB -- Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Ronald Jones, Nyheim Hines, Alexander Mattison, Christian McCaffery, D'Andre Swift
WR -- Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, Christian Kirk, Isaiah McKenzie, Darnell Mooney, Allen Robinson, Michael Thomas, Mike Williams, Christian Watson(R), Alec Pierce(R)
TE -- TJ Hockeson, Brevin Jordan

Left on the waiver wire are Tyrion Davis-Price (RB), Jaylen Warren (RB), Romeo Doubbs (WR), and Wan'Dale Robinson. I have the #2 waiver priority and will get one of the two selections I take and will probably drop
Ronald Jones or a defensive player if I use the waiver pick. Whom should I target and in what order from that list of four rookie players? Or should I target KJ Hamler (WR) or KJ Osborn (WR) instead when I assume they will fall into round two of out waiver draft?

I’d wait for more TE depth as I think your depth is fine at the other positions. If you must of only the options given, I would only aim for Doubs and then Robinson but otherwise stand pat.

Users who are viewing this thread