What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Your Quarterback - Wide Receiver Combo (1 Viewer)

Not sure if I saw it, nor do I have it, but a Bush/Colston/Brees combo was realistic to get w/o sacrificing at the other WR or other RB spot.

Not sure if I saw it, nor do I have it, but a Bush/Colston/Brees combo was realistic to get w/o sacrificing at the other WR or other RB spot.
I thought about doing that in the FBG contest.At one point I had Brees, Bush, McAllister, Colston, E. Johnson, Mare. Would have made for a rough week 4, but I love that offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like qb/te combo if you miss out on the top tiers at te. the seldom points you get from your te are then worth more.

i picked up bulger/mcmichael. I think mcmichael will have a decent season anyway though.

Mine fell to me in my draft Palmer at 4.10 and Housh at 5.1 also got Big Ben and Holmes but really don't know how much the steeler guys will play

Keith Lewis said:
Peyton - Harrison - Wayne, the Triple dip.
Too bad Addai was gone. Probably the only team you could get away with starting 4. It will be interesting now the Colts are down to 1 main RB, will that force them to throw more so they don't run Addai too much. Peyton, Harrison, Wayne and Addai could all have better years than last without Rhodes in the picture.
i got Palmer/Rudi/CJ/Housh on the same team in one of my leagues this year. another offense i think might be primed for some monster stats

in my league, all 3 of my QBs I have a WR combo.

Option #1 - M. Leinart to A. Boldin

Option #2 - T. Jackson to B. Wade

Option #3 - D. Huard to E. Kennison

Users who are viewing this thread