What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Dynasty Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

steveski

Footballguy
Hey guys, I'm interested in doing a mock dynasty draft since I have my first startup in about a month. I'll set it up as 12 teams and for the sake of consistency, can we draft with the mindset of it being a PPR league? Besides that, pretty normal starting lineup requirements.

I'll set it as a slow running draft on MFL since that seems to be pretty popular for dynasty drafts and I personally don't have time to set aside 2-3 hours now to do a real draft. What do you guys think of 4 hours for the time limit? It is just a mock and it's easy to set picks ahead of time. I don't really want this to last a month. If a persons timer runs out twice in a row, the system will autopick for them automatically so we don't have to wait on them every time.

I'll let people choose their draft spot, so post on here if you're interested and what draft spot you want and then PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite and give you that spot. I say we start the draft right after we fill up.

Any questions/comments, please let me know.

I'll be taking the #3 spot.

Spots 3, 9, and 10 are gone. All other spots open!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread