What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR: Who to start Week 8 at Flex, R. Anderson, J Grant(MIA), S. Roberts or David Moore? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
PPR. Who would you start a flex Week 8? I'm really unsure on who to start!

Robbie Anderson @ Chicago
Jakeem Grant @ Houston
Seth Robert(OAK) vs Indy
David Moore(SEA) at Detroit

beerbuff said:
No one else is available on waivers? Byjesus, Probably Anderson assuming he plays. If not Roberts
I wish there was others available but there aren't. My team had so many injuries and there is no trading. I lost Albert Wilson, Ted Ginn. Lost both my tight ends and 2 of my best RB's.  So I'm at the bottom of the barrel. Plus I have player on bye week.

So you have Anderson, if healthy, then Roberts. You don't like Jakeem Grant vs Houston tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was others available but there aren't. My team had so many injuries and there is no trading. I lost Albert Wilson, Ted Ginn. Lost both my tight ends and 2 of my best RB's.  So I'm at the bottom of the barrel. Plus I have player on bye week.

So you have Anderson, if healthy, then Roberts. You don't like Jakeem Grant vs Houston tonight?
Nope, I think it will be a low scoring game and Amendola will be the primary target.

I'd go Robby Anderson. Its not likely any of these guys do much, but he's the most likely to make a big play.

Users who are viewing this thread