What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pre-emptive strategy advice needed for 2023 Rookie Draft (SuperFlex / TE-Premium Dynasty League) (1 Viewer)

Speert

Footballguy
I’m in a 12-team Super-Flex/TE-Premium Dynasty League (28 roster spots per team) and own the following 2023 rookie picks:

1.04 / 2.01 / 2.04 / 2.12 / 3.04 / 3.12 / 4.03 / 4.04 / 4.11 / 4.12

My biggest weakness is at QB as Dak Prescott is my only starting QB. When Dak’s healthy I am very competitive since the rest of my roster is relatively solid. Problem is, when he went down this year I pretty much got destroyed. My other QBs are decent emergency back-ups WHEN THEY ACTUALLY PLAY (T. Huntley / G. Minshew / Skylar Thompson / M. Corral), which none of them did when Dak was out. By the time Huntley and Minshew started, I was already out of contention for the playoffs. So obviously I need another starting QB. Unfortunately, my league holds tight to theirs. This means moving up to grab either Stroud or Young in the draft as I doubt either will be there by 1.04

Based on the current Rich Hill NFL Draft Value Chart, I’m considering offering the following to the top 2 pick holders simultaneously and seeing which one bites:

1.01 for my 1.04 / 2.01 / 2.12 (Hill value of 1.01 = 1.04 / 2.08 / 2.12 = +7 spots)​
1.02 for my 1.04 / 2.01 (Hill value of 1.01 = 1.04 / 3.02 = +13 spots)​

Do you think this is a sound strategy? Or is there another way I should play this? I’d prefer to only use draft picks as my chips since, well, I have SO many thanks to last year’s draft.

Trading opens up again once the NFL regular season ends so I want to be ready to jump before they start receiving other offers.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread