What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Feedback Needed (again) - QB swaps in SF Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Speert

Footballguy
I really appreciate the feedback on my prior posts. Got a new one that I'm on the fence with (so what else is new?)....

12-team Dynasty SuperFlex TE-Premium PPR league, 28 players per roster
My QBs: Dak Prescott, Tyler Huntley, Gardner Minshew, Matt Corral, Skylar Thompson

New owner took over an orphaned team and offered me Cooper Rush for Gardner Minshew.

Last year when Dak went down I got destroyed. Cooper would cover me there. On the other hand, Gardner has the chance once again to start, which is key in a SuperFlex league, and I don't have any other presumed starters (assuming Lamar Jackson doesn't get traded or sit out the year, making Huntley the de facto starter). I do have the 1.04 in this year's draft, so I'll definitely be targeting a QB there, but not expecting that player to be starting right away.

So... pick up the handcuff? Or stay with Minshewmania?

Thanks (again)

I'd let someone else take a chance on Minshew. Get your handcuff and maybe a little extra while Minshew's value is up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread