What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Preseason Games Thread - Observations and commentary from the FBG Shark Pool (1 Viewer)

@mattderrick

3m

Damien Williams was slow to get up on the last play, was with trainers on the sideline, now he's in the pop-up tent. Darwin Thompson in the backfield.

Taco down for a bit after what looked to me like a hyperextended knee :angry:

Limped off

:eta: back in

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an auction tomorrow and a snake Monday night. I feel like I have no idea which direction to go this year. After the top 3-4 RB's everything seems flexible. 

Houston doesn't look good. Oline is bad.

Arizona and DJ look bad

Who knows with Bell and the Jets and Gase

Zeke??

Adams one hit to the head away from retirement

Bengals Oline not good

Chubb has Hunt

KC backfield a question

Gurley knee

Love Cook but can he stay healthy

This SkyCam on NBC is sub optimal.

The camera angle for tonight's game is dreadful.
Best camera angle is the slightly elevated shot from behind the offense (aka Madden or all-22 view).  You can see the line splits, holes as RBs do, watch the secondary and routes develop, and what the QB sees as all of it unfolds.  Instead we've gotten some lame sideview with a handful of players off screen for 99% of our lives.  It's embarrassing.  Then again, coaches still punt from the opposition 38 and run the ball a lot on 2nd & 10...so I just keep waiting for the entire sport to evolve a bit I guess.

Best camera angle is the slightly elevated shot from behind the offense (aka Madden or all-22 view).  You can see the line splits, holes as RBs do, watch the secondary and routes develop, and what the QB sees as all of it unfolds.  Instead we've gotten some lame sideview with a handful of players off screen for 99% of our lives.  It's embarrassing.  Then again, coaches still punt from the opposition 38 and run the ball a lot on 2nd & 10...so I just keep waiting for the entire sport to evolve a bit I guess.
Not a shot but...

It is way more than enough for me. Sitting on a couch and eating/drinking what I want when I want at prices that suit me...works for me. No complaints. Not one!  You have a point but...in the end, who cares? The sport will evolve when the money paves the way. 

P.S. - coaches do things for a reason. It's not JUST to piss us off. lol

P.S. - coaches do things for a reason. It's not JUST to piss us off. lol
This is not true at all...unless the reason you're referring to is that a lot of NFL coaches are hired and promoted due to nepotism and don't trust or understand basic math...in which case yes, coaches always do things (like punt from the opp 38 or run a lot on 2nd and 10) for a reason. 

Why the heck is Edelman in the game ? Just banged his injured hand.  Remember when Welker tore his ACL in a meaningless week 17 game.

Why the heck is Edelman in the game ? Just banged his injured hand.  Remember when Welker tore his ACL in a meaningless week 17 game.
Strange to see catches by Edelman, Gordon and Demaryius Thomas in the 4th preseason game.

Edit: and Golden Tate.

Users who are viewing this thread