What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Mike White, MIA (1 Viewer)

abrunn1133

Footballguy
I view this guy as one of the most valuable handcuffs due to his circumstance. He displayed some talent with the Jets last year. 6'-5" pocket passer who can make all of the throws and is accurate. The fact that he was 2/2 for 67 yards and a TD on the one drive he played this year shows his value. God forbid if something were to happen to Tua, I feel this guy is a lock for a top 10 QB week-to-week.

I view this guy as one of the most valuable handcuffs due to his circumstance. He displayed some talent with the Jets last year. 6'-5" pocket passer who can make all of the throws and is accurate. The fact that he was 2/2 for 67 yards and a TD on the one drive he played this year shows his value. God forbid if something were to happen to Tua, I feel this guy is a lock for a top 10 QB week-to-week.
The TD pass to Chosen late in the 70-20 route of DEN doesn't mean much. In camp and pre-season he was meh, outplayed by Sklyar except for 2 first half INTs in preseason game 3. If Tua gets hurt, White will be on a short leash. In NY he was more bad than good.

Users who are viewing this thread