What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random funny/fascinating/cool/odd stuff: Study finds HUGS can relieve pain, anxiety, and depression (5 Viewers)

Man breaks into day care, steals diapers, pretends to be a baby, police say

After receiving another alert the following Saturday morning, the director said she called 911 and saw surveillance video showing a man playing with diapers and piecing them together to make a bigger one. She said the man went into the bathroom, pulled his pants down, put the diaper on and then put his pants over it before running out of the building.

She said she later found someone drank half of a bottle of formula, used a bib and stole three diapers.

After receiving another alert the following Saturday morning, the director said she called 911 and saw surveillance video showing a man playing with diapers and piecing them together to make a bigger one. She said the man went into the bathroom, pulled his pants down, put the diaper on and then put his pants over it before running out of the building.

She said she later found someone drank half of a bottle of formula, used a bib and stole three diapers.
Anytime I start to feel bad about things I've done in the past, I tell myself "well at least I'm not that guy".

Anytime I start to feel bad about things I've done in the past, I tell myself "well at least I'm not that guy".
It gets funnier.

The center's director told police an employee found $120 along with a hand-written note on Jan. 30 asking if the daycare had adult-size diapers and if the staff would "play along." The director says they immediately contacted law enforcement upon discovery of the break-in, and decided to install a surveillance camera. The director said a similar note was found the following Monday, along with $200.

After receiving an alert that the security system had been activated Saturday morning, Feb. 11, the director said she arrived at the center to find someone had gone through children's diaper bins and left another note and money. The director said the note included sizes for pants, shoes, bras and dresses, with the man indicating he liked to play as a baby girl and called himself "Baby Danielle."

Weights In Fish!

A couple guys entered some walleye-catching tournaments, and got caught making their caught fish heavier by stuffing them with weights and walleye filets. Really. Seems like they've been doing this for some time now. Now one guy is losing his bass boat over it.

Thomas received a penis transplant. This is his story.

People ask me what it was like to have my penis amputated but after hearing I had cancer, within a few days I had come to terms with both the idea of the amputation, and that I was probably dying. There didn’t seem to be any option but to go ahead with the surgery. They went ahead with the surgery and from the moment I woke up, I asked for a penis transplant.

Hero.

The morning they rolled me into surgery, the doctor said to me “you don’t have to do this you know, you can stop right now” but I was all-in. I simply told them “let’s do it”.

Damn! And I thought the Soo Locks here in Michigan was impressive...

It doesn't get any more apt than this: A photographer from the Newfoundland town of Dildo has captured images of a penis-shaped iceberg off the Canadian coast.

The suggestive 'berg consists of a column with a domed head protruding up from two oval rafts of ice. Photographer Ken Pretty captured a shot of the ice formation by drone near the town of Harbour Grace, which sits along — the puns keep adding up — Conception Bay.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the "dickie berg," as locals are calling it, has attracted international attention, with Pretty sharing news stories from as far away as Thailand and Taiwan on his Facebook page.

https://www.livescience.com/planet-...ption-bay-surprises-residents-of-dildo-canada

It doesn't get any more apt than this: A photographer from the Newfoundland town of Dildo has captured images of a penis-shaped iceberg off the Canadian coast.

The suggestive 'berg consists of a column with a domed head protruding up from two oval rafts of ice. Photographer Ken Pretty captured a shot of the ice formation by drone near the town of Harbour Grace, which sits along — the puns keep adding up — Conception Bay.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the "dickie berg," as locals are calling it, has attracted international attention, with Pretty sharing news stories from as far away as Thailand and Taiwan on his Facebook page.

https://www.livescience.com/planet-...ption-bay-surprises-residents-of-dildo-canada
Locals call it "dickie berg". I just wish I knew someone named Richard Berg to send this to.

Users who are viewing this thread