What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random funny/fascinating/cool/odd stuff: Study finds HUGS can relieve pain, anxiety, and depression (6 Viewers)

I have had fried rattle snake before but not making snake a part of the diet.
I'd like to try it. I've seen it on the menu (The Hungry Texan in Amarillo, TX), but did not try it, but was when I was a kid.
I had it at one of those brazillian steak houses on their "wild game" night. It was not bad but not better than steak or chicken.

Oregon has relocated beavers for a long time (shut up you sick mind) from populated places to less populous ones. In 1948, the actually captured beavers, put them in crates designed to open on impact, and dropped them by parachute into a remote area unreachable by vehicles. This is pretty cool, with video.

This summer two broods of cicadas will arise.
"2024 will mark the first time in more than 200 years that Brood XIX, which arrives every 13 years, and Brood XIII, which arrives every 17 years, will emerge at the same time. "

Midwest and Southeast US.

This summer two broods of cicadas will arise.
"2024 will mark the first time in more than 200 years that Brood XIX, which arrives every 13 years, and Brood XIII, which arrives every 17 years, will emerge at the same time. "

Midwest and Southeast US.
I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

More on the cicadas coming this year:

"Not only are more cicadas than usual expected this year, but some of them will be "zombie cicadas" that are infected by a sexually transmitted fungus that makes them hyper-"

"Once the cicadas emerge from the ground, they molt into adults, and within a week to 10 days, the fungus causes the backside of their abdomens open up. A chalky, white plug erupts out, taking over their bodies and making their genitals fall off."

"Once the cicadas emerge from the ground, they molt into adults, and within a week to 10 days, the fungus causes the backside of their abdomens open up. A chalky, white plug erupts out, taking over their bodies and making their genitals fall off."
Damn, and here I thought I was having a bad week.
I always wondered what happened to him after his short-lived success.

Users who are viewing this thread