What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random funny/fascinating/cool/odd stuff: Study finds HUGS can relieve pain, anxiety, and depression (2 Viewers)

In the midst of the poop-show that is the news these days, this one made me smile this AM.

Seems like this caused a stir a while back. I'm trying to go back and find what the percentages looked like then compared to this new study.

It looks like they came up with 12.7% from doing a study of existing studies (https://archive.md/Iotc1). There were 357 studies, which they narrowed down to 27 pertinent ones. I don't know how that 12.7% compares to previous figures, but the USCPSC seems to be interested

The day they take away my gas stove is the day I give up.
I feel ya! I don't know if anything will come of this, and it could well be industry politics at play, I'm not sure. But after reading the studies and a couple of articles, it did remind me that I need to get a CO detector.

Didn't have time to read the article posted, but the one I read yesterday said if there was a "ban" it would only be on new, any existing gas stoves would still be allowed. It also sounded like it would only be for residential home stoves, so restaurants would not be affected. It sounded like another option, that was being pushed by Big Gas Stove, would be to require better venting so all those bad gases/chemicals would be sucked out of the home and don't change the stove.

Users who are viewing this thread