What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these 3 RBs: Mack, Carson, AJones (1 Viewer)

Tool

Footballguy
In a keeper league and can only keep 1 of these guys. PPR.  Seems super close to between all 3.  I could pick 1 back up again in the first round as I have an early pick so would be curious to see how people would rank them.

Maybe Mack gets hurt most from PPR so maybe it's between other 2. Have always liked Carson and he seems to be having a good camp and Carroll says will be used more in passing game. AJ maybe has most upside but possible health concerns, then again Carson could have those too. So keep going round and round.  Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends what you are looking for.  If you want a high floor I would go with Carson.  If you want the highest ceiling I would go with Jones and I would put Mack with a lower floor than Carson but with higher upside and I would have Mack with a higher floor than Jones but not as much upside.

Users who are viewing this thread