What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank These IDP's (1 Viewer)

snakeinthegrass

Footballguy
These guys are sitting on the waiver wire and waivers will be opening shortly. Which of these guys would you favor in a dynasty format. Start 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S and 1 flex. Darryl Blackstock LBWarrick Holdman LBFincher LBLance Mitchell LBAtogues SBullock SKerry Rhodes SCarlos Rogers CBMarlin Jackson CBThanks

W/o knowing your scoring system, I would rank as...Marlin Jackson CBFincher LBCarlos Rogers CBAtogues SBullock SThrow a dart...Lance Mitchell LBKerry Rhodes SDarryl Blackstock LBWarrick Holdman LB

If you need a LB I would take Fincher and then Mitchell. For DB I would take Marlin Jackson or Josh Bullocks.
:goodposting: Surprized that Marlin is out there. He was often a late round grab in a lot of leagues I was in (and not always by me!). If you have a large enough roster, Rhodes might be a good guy to stash away.

Users who are viewing this thread