What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my Team (1 Viewer)

dialsquare1886

Footballguy
Hey guys, just finished drafting in one of my 1/2 PPR, 6pt passing TD's 12-team league where I picked 12th. Would love your thoughts about the draft I had, potential weaknesses etc.

• QB: R Wilson, A Smith
  • RB: M Gordon, M Ingram, I Crowell, J White
  • WR: K Allen, L Fitzgerald, A Cooper, J Crowder, J Edelman
  • TE: J Doyle, E Ebron
  • K: J Elliott
  • DST: Chiefs

Please link me to any questions y'all may have for me. 

Cheers

Without knowing your starting requirements is tough to say. Drafting one suspended player is ok, two not so much. I'd be worried about your RB's. If you only have to start one you are ok, two I'd be praying that Crowell is ok and is the main guy and not Bilal.

Without knowing your starting requirements is tough to say. Drafting one suspended player is ok, two not so much. I'd be worried about your RB's. If you only have to start one you are ok, two I'd be praying that Crowell is ok and is the main guy and not Bilal.
My starting requirements are 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), K, DST

QB: Fine

RB: RB2 is weak for 4 weeks

WR: If Cooper can catch the ball I would assume he is your FLEX

TE: according to your starting requirements you don't need to start any so I wouldn't have wasted two picks on them

QB: Fine

RB: RB2 is weak for 4 weeks

WR: If Cooper can catch the ball I would assume he is your FLEX

TE: according to your starting requirements you don't need to start any so I wouldn't have wasted two picks on them
I would assume he made a mistake and has to start a TE, if not drop those two ASAP and pick up wr's and rb's.

Users who are viewing this thread