What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rayn Tanneyhill (1 Viewer)

Mondo459

Footballguy
Why is everyone so enthralled with Ryan Tanneyhill.  Derrick Henry is there and his workload over the past couple of years is off the charts.  This is very much a run first team despite the addition of Julio Jones (who at this point in their respective careers, I am not sure is an upgrade from Corey Davis).  Week after week (at least to this point in the season) he is ranked near the top 10 QBs and week after week he seems to be outscored by the likes of Joe Burrow and Matt Ryan.  Even now, you have Tanneyhill ranked higher than the two aforementioned quarterbacks despite the fact they are outscoring him by 2-3 ppg.  Currently he is showing as your #17 Rated Quarterback yet he is the #22 highest scoring Quarterback in my league despite a relatively easy schedule.  With a good effort tonight Carson Wentz will pass Tanneyhill.   So... why should I continue to start him week after week ( like your rankings and Lineup dominator suggest) to get 14 points?

Users who are viewing this thread