What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB/Flex Options (1 Viewer)

swabs

Footballguy
TE Premium league with 0.5 ppr for RB.  Start 2 RB and a Flex.

All of my RBs are mostly healthy and actually being productive finally.....

RBs are Cook, A. Jones, J. Robinson, M. Sanders.

Other flex Options are Ertz, St. Brown

Initially leaning towards Cook (have to start) and Robinson (playing the Jets) with Ertz as the flex. 

Jones is a little dinged up, but seems to score every week.  Sanders has finally been getting steady touches and producing.  St. Brown has been on a tear lately.....

Without knowing how much a premium it is for TE's it's tough to say if Ertz is worth playing in the flex.  My initial thoughts are you play Cook, Jones and Robinson.  Sanders is making a push to join that group but I don't know who you sit.  Likely Jones if I really wanted Sanders in there because he is splitting touches and if he doesn't get in the endzone he hurts you.  

I roll with the top three and sit Sanders. 

Without knowing how much a premium it is for TE's it's tough to say if Ertz is worth playing in the flex.  My initial thoughts are you play Cook, Jones and Robinson.  Sanders is making a push to join that group but I don't know who you sit.  Likely Jones if I really wanted Sanders in there because he is splitting touches and if he doesn't get in the endzone he hurts you.  

I roll with the top three and sit Sanders. 
1.5 ppr for TE

Users who are viewing this thread