What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB help, playoffs! (1 Viewer)

Balones

Footballguy
W Gordon hurt, I landed Farrow.  I am debating on starting Freeman and Coleman since they are playing 49ers, so they should be up on them.  I have a TD heavy point system, TD=6 pts, 100 yards= 6 pts., no ppr.....thoughts?  

I'd do it.  I'm starting them both in one of my leagues (I'm in the consolation bracket from my 1 seed, so maybe discount my POV).  Farrow could lose snaps to Hillman, and the Atlanta backs are going to hum this weekend.

W Gordon hurt, I landed Farrow.  I am debating on starting Freeman and Coleman since they are playing 49ers, so they should be up on them.  I have a TD heavy point system, TD=6 pts, 100 yards= 6 pts., no ppr.....thoughts?  
I'm in the exact same situation and rolling with both Falcons backs.  Nabbing Farrow was important to keep him away from your opposition.  Doesn't mean you have to use him this week.  That said, if he does well. you may want to roll him out next week in that juicy matchup against the Browns.

I'd go Farrow over Coleman. I think the pendulum swings back to Freeman this week. Farrow is an interesting prospect, and we know Hillman sucks, so I see no reaon why Farrow won't have 20 touches.

I'd go Farrow over Coleman. I think the pendulum swings back to Freeman this week. Farrow is an interesting prospect, and we know Hillman sucks, so I see no reaon why Farrow won't have 20 touches.
Farrow is terrible in pass protection.  They won't use him in passing situations.  The reason he got the big workload last week was because he was the only RB active after Gordon went down and he was active over Hillman because of special teams.  I don't see any way Farrow gets anywhere near the touches he got last week. 

I would play both Atlanta backs

Users who are viewing this thread