What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Jerick McKinnon, KC (1 Viewer)

Jerick McKinnon Wks 14-17 LAST SZN:
25.5 points per game
RB1 on ppg avg
Three games of 22+ pts
Two games of 32+ pts

Full practice today.

Chiefs OC Matt Nagy on RB Jerick McKinnon in 2023: "If anything it's load management. He's been in the league for quite a while now. . . He had a very productive year last year. That combined with what he's been through injury-wise, we just want to be smart with him."

Wonder if there is anything to see here. hmmmm

Tempted to drop Z. Charbonnet for him.

Not just for a stash but the #1 team has Pacheco.

Maybe this offense needs some McKinnon right now. Could be perfect timing.

Wish there was a bit more insight on Pacheco's injury.
Someone just dropped him in my league. Prolly gonna use the last of faab on him. This late in the season worth a shot. Charbs is hurt. Walker is hurt. Schedule is brutal. I'd consider dropping Charbs in redraft for him
He’s been on our wire for weeks, how many FAAB you think it takes right now? Pacheco probably practices tomorrow don’t you think?
It's hard to say. Only thing I know for sure is Pacheco's health is a ticking time bomb. Loooove watching him play, but dude needs to learn to avoid contact. At least a little. He runs like his house is on fire. Maybe as he ages he will learn that skills set. He could play this week and have 200 yards or go on IR after the game. I have 15 of my 100. I'm using what I got.

25.5 points per game
RB1 on ppg avg
Three games of 22+ pts
Two games of 32+ pts

Full practice today.

Chiefs OC Matt Nagy on RB Jerick McKinnon in 2023: "If anything it's load management. He's been in the league for quite a while now. . . He had a very productive year last year. That combined with what he's been through injury-wise, we just want to be smart with him."

Someone just dropped him in my league. Prolly gonna use the last of faab on him. This late in the season worth a shot. Charbs is hurt. Walker is hurt. Schedule is brutal. I'd consider dropping Charbs in redraft for him
He’s been on our wire for weeks, how many FAAB you think it takes right now? Pacheco probably practices tomorrow don’t you think?
It's hard to say. Only thing I know for sure is Pacheco's health is a ticking time bomb. Loooove watching him play, but dude needs to learn to avoid contact. At least a little. He runs like his house is on fire. Maybe as he ages he will learn that skills set. He could play this week and have 200 yards or go on IR after the game. I have 15 of my 100. I'm using what I got.

Reminds me a little bit of Marion Barber, straight outta hell running style

25.5 points per game
RB1 on ppg avg
Three games of 22+ pts
Two games of 32+ pts

Full practice today.

Great old school reference. Exactly like Barber. Loved that dude. RIP.

25.5 points per game
RB1 on ppg avg
Three games of 22+ pts
Two games of 32+ pts

Full practice today.

Great old school reference. Exactly like Barber. Loved that dude. RIP.

Crap, I have no idea how I missed that he passed. RIP indeed :crying:

Charles Goldman
#Chiefs OC Matt Nagy on RB Jerick McKinnon in 2023: "If anything it's load management. He's been in the league for quite a while now. . . He had a very productive year last year. That combined with what he's been through injury-wise, we just want to be smart with him."
Starting to wonder if it's CEH time and not McKinnon time. It would be just like A. Reid to do that.

Charles Goldman
#Chiefs OC Matt Nagy on RB Jerick McKinnon in 2023: "If anything it's load management. He's been in the league for quite a while now. . . He had a very productive year last year. That combined with what he's been through injury-wise, we just want to be smart with him."
Starting to wonder if it's CEH time and not McKinnon time. It would be just like A. Reid to do that.
I assume they will both play if Pacheco doesn’t

K.C offense needs a kick in the arse.
With Pacheco out McKinnon could be that kick.
Not so much in the running game,but he can turn a short pass into a splash play in a New York Minute.
He could be a very sneaky,productive flex play this week.

Chiefs designated RB Jerick McKinnon (groin) to return from injured reserve.

This opens his 21-day practice window and gives him a chance to prove his health during the coming week before the team takes on the 49ers in the Super Bowl. McKinnon was thought to be done for the season when the team placed him on injured reserve before Week 16, but a run to the season’s ultimate game apparently provided enough time for a potential return to action. His presence would be a big boost to a team that led the league in pass rate over expectation and has clear biases towards the pass in the red zone.

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said RB Jerick McKinnon is not practicing and it is “slim for him to be out there”.

McKinnon (groin) was designated to return from injured reserve by the Chiefs this week, giving him a chance to practice before the Super Bowl. However, Andy Reid’s comments make it seem like it is unlikely we will see McKinnon play against the 49ers. Reid also said LG Joe Thuney is “a long shot” and also added “we’ll see” for WR Kadarius Toney’s chances of playing in the Super Bowl. Toney is practicing while Thuney and McKinnon are not.

Users who are viewing this thread