What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Referee Appearance on NFL Network (1 Viewer)

jeff_eaglz

I was scrolling through the NFL Network lineup today looking for some mention of when Mike Periera was slated to appear to discuss the refereeing for the Super Bowl.

Does anyone know what show he normally appears on?

NFL Access?

TIA.

I was scrolling through the NFL Network lineup today looking for some mention of when Mike Periera was slated to appear to discuss the refereeing for the Super Bowl.

Does anyone know what show he normally appears on?

NFL Access?

TIA.
Yes. Total Access.

Don't expect anything except a lot of sunshine blown up your ### about how all the calls were right -- though I think they will probably throw a bone to Seattle about one smaller call to give the appearance that they're not just stonewalling.

Pierea does a pretty good job. And today the NFL already announced that the Super bowl was officiated properly, so don't expect anything exciting.

Pierea does a pretty good job. And today the NFL already announced that the Super bowl was officiated properly, so don't expect anything exciting.
Please tell me your first name isn't Marsh....

"officiated properly" sounds like there were the correct number of officials and they were in proper position, and the referee knew how to turn on his mic. It doesn't really say that the correct calls were made.

Got home early today hoping they would have this segment on Total Access. Sadly disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread