What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Bush will be the ROY and New Orleans will (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Brees running the offense...he now has a RB with the possible explosion of LT2. He will catch out of the backfield, they have capable WR, the OL needs some work but Brees and LT2 didn't have a great OL in San Diego.

Bush on carpet...gonna be very explosive. If I am a Saintsfan I would say this was a great draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who got Bush was going to make it a great draft for them. For Bush, though, it couldn't get any worse. A disastrous week for Bush, to say the least.

"Mario Williams is an instant upgrade for the Texans"
That's not true...he might be a total project, and have like 3 sacks for the whole season...it's not a given he will make a splash...Bush will plug right in and be an instant contributor and leader.

That's not true...he might be a total project, and have like 3 sacks for the whole season...it's not a given he will make a splash...Bush will plug right in and be an instant contributor and leader.
It's not given Bush will make a splash. Nothing is a given.

I think 3 sacks would be a huge improvement for the Texans... :thumbup:

We need a poll. Who makes a bigger splash their rookie year. I think Bush will. The NFC South is going to continue to be a rough division.

We need a poll. Who makes a bigger splash their rookie year. I think Bush will. The NFC South is going to continue to be a rough division.
Who makes the bigger splash is not the point...

If nothing else, Bush is the KO and Punt returner they've desperately needed since Michael the Beer Truck driver fell off the map.

Bush is a great pick by the Saints, I was worried they would trade down, and then end up taking a questionable QB like Vince Young.

I thought the title was the begining of a joke or something......

Just kidding. The Saints will be pretty darn good on offense if Brees is 100%.

Where are you getting your stuff? I need some, Deuce McCallister owner. I need to get wasted right now and you obviously already are thinking NO will make the playoffs.

Brees running the offense...he now has a RB with the possible explosion of LT2. He will catch out of the backfield, they have capable WR, the OL needs some work but Brees and LT2 didn't have a great OL in San Diego.

Bush on carpet...gonna be very explosive.  If I am a Saintsfan I would say this was a great draft.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they make the playoffs it will have to be as a wildcard. The NFC South will be brutal this year.

Bush on carpet...gonna be very explosive.  If I am a Saintsfan I would say this was a great draft.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about the Saints Defense? Who did they get in the offseason via FA or draft to help this D? After Bush was taken by them, how was the Saints draft great?

Users who are viewing this thread