What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replacing Hall - a few options (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
Like many of us, I lost Breece Hall this past weekend. I am looking to replace him and have a few options.

First, I can ride out the storm and just roll with Najee (who's a shell of his former self) and Montgomery (an OK RB2) and play someone like Allgeier or Mooney at flex. I also have Cordarrelle Patterson coming back from IR soon, so I'll have yet another RB option.

Next, I was in talks with the Kamara / Etienne owner about a 2-for-2 flip... where I would give up Deebo and a lesser RB for one of those RBs and a lesser WR. I would prefer to not lose Deebo, though.

And finally.... just got this offer and I'm contemplating: my Dallas DEF straight-up for Brian Robinson. I could easily just stream DEF but man Dallas has been nails. Ranked the #1 fantasy DEF for the rest of season.

Thoughts?

Not sure about your specific scoring, but the Dallas D and some middling D (TN for example) is actually only about 5 points a week. I agree that Robinson is the easy get here.

Users who are viewing this thread