What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rhamondre or Davante as a flex this week (1 Viewer)

uh oh hot dog

Footballguy
8 man PPR league with 1 qb, 2 rbs, 2wrs, 2 flex (te, wr,rb) defense and kicker. My team consists of:

J. Burrows, K Murray
J Mixon, J. Jacobs, J. Taylor, K Williams, J Ford, R Stevenson, Z. Charbonnet
S Diggs, D Adams, J Waddle, Nico Collins, D. Johnson, C Watson,
Cowboys. Cleveland
Bass, Dicker

Currently in 1st place with a record of 5-3-1

Rhamondre plays the Colts who are 28th against the run. Davante plays the Jets who are 1st against the pass. I hate to sit Davante but based on his last several weeks, a rookie QB and the Jets defense I'm inclined to bench him.
I also, on a side note don't plan on keeping two kickers. I will most likely drop Bass and either keep Dicker or stream for the rest of the year.
I will take a look at your team and give any help I can as well.

Stevenson is basically hot and Adams is not. I think it is definitely a coinflip decision. But I think until we see a Davante game with their new QB we should favor Stevenson who had their best game last week. Monitor Diggs injury tho thru the weekend. on the status you might just need both :(.

Stevenson has the better matchup.
But it's tough to sit Adams.
I'll give an edge to Stevenson and hope this isn't the week Davante has a Davante type game.

Users who are viewing this thread