What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rightwing Extremist and Rightwing Terrorists (2 Viewers)

It’s still pretty crazy to see an American with 200k followers calling a person who killed a couple of fellow Americans yesterday a national treasure. 
I become a broken record.

It is twitter.  You choose to give someone power based on "followers", and this is what you get.

Man, your desperation to give this thread any life is impressive. Before you the last post was what four months ago? :lmao:

I wouldn’t lose any sleep tonight, you’re good. 
I'm guessing he was silent on the BLM/Antifa riots?  Oh, I mean "PEACEFUL PROTESTS".

Last edited by a moderator:
Senate evacuated.  House members told to lock themselves in their offices.  All instructed to ready gas masks.  Capitol police have guns drawn after glass broken to doors to house chamber.

This isn't a protest.  It's sedition.   

Senate evacuated.  House members told to lock themselves in their offices.  All instructed to ready gas masks.  Capitol police have guns drawn after glass broken to doors to house chamber.

This isn't a protest.  It's sedition.   
Sounds like peaceful protesting, has anyone been hurt? Hope it stays peaceful. 

Person shot...people on federal property with firearms...yeah, all peaceful.  The people defending this look as stupid as the people who were looting and rioting.  Two sides of the same coin thinking they are different from each other...shown over and over and over and over again.  :wall:  

And it's shocking that we've had, at least 3 terrorist attacks on US soil under this "law and order" President and this thread is only 11 pages.

urbanhack said:
They brought bombs. 
Not sure yet on the bombs. I need to see a more clear report. I saw a reporter on the news who was a little wishy washy on the bombs. Saying it was some kind of device but they weren't sure exactly what and how dangerous it was. At least one guy did have zip ties though so at least one guy was thinking about taking hostages .

Not sure yet on the bombs. I need to see a more clear report. I saw a reporter on the news who was a little wishy washy on the bombs. Saying it was some kind of device but they weren't sure exactly what and how dangerous it was. At least one guy did have zip ties though so at least one guy was thinking about taking hostages .
CNN:

At least two real explosive devices in DC rendered safe by law enforcement

From CNN's Pervaiz Shallwani

At least two suspected pipe bombs have been rendered safe by law enforcement — one at a building that houses Republican National Committee offices and one in the US Capitol complex, a federal law enforcement official tells CNN

The official said these were real explosive devices and they were blown up to be rendered safe.

Its sad that the precedent is now "law and order only when it suits us"  so i do agree that its not surprising. We've stumbled often under our current leadership. Look no further than the comparison of trumps bluster when this sort of thing was happening in oregon/washington and his completely flacid remarks today. Embarrassing. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread