What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Romo Owners (1 Viewer)

NCPanthersFan

Footballguy
Allot of Romo owners are sitting on 3 QB's since having to play the matchups the last month. Guys like Garcia & Pennington have really helped Romo owners during his absence. For the Romo owners who are now playoff bound - what are you doing with your spares?

Filling the depth chart for weeks 14-16 looks to be priority now; When healthy I don't see any matchup worth sitting Romo for. Are you continuing to carry those matchup QB's or do you trust the pinkie and rolling the bones that it will not have any setbacks? My thought process is that it is time to let those QB's go and make sure you are RB handcuffed and picking up the best matchup WR's you can find.

Thoughts?

Edit to Add: If you are stocked at QB's, Great - but if you have been relying on the likes of typical #2 backups playing the matchup's (like I suspect the majority have) - what are you doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
What am i doing with my Romo back up? I'm starting him until Romo proves in a game he is fully healthy and worth starting again.

Thigpen & Hill are my "backups" to Romo. I hate the cowboys matchups, so if Thigpen picks apart the Bills like I assume he will, he'll take back over after this weekend for Romo.

but gotta play T.R. this week with SF, period

Thigpen & Hill are my "backups" to Romo. I hate the cowboys matchups, so if Thigpen picks apart the Bills like I assume he will, he'll take back over after this weekend for Romo. but gotta play T.R. this week with SF, period
As long as the pinkie is good to go - Romo goes every matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread