What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster adjustments - Time to move A.J. Brown or Jonathan Taylor? WHIR (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. Roster is:

QB - Trevor Lawrence, Jimmy Garoppolo, Trey Lance, Tua Tagovailoa (IR)

RB - Jonathan Taylor, Aaron Jones, Myles Gaskin, Tony Pollard, Alexander Mattison

WR - Justin Jefferson, A.J. Brown, D.J. Moore, Rondale Moore

TE - T.J. Hockenson, Noah Fant

DEF - Denver

K - Greg Zuerlein

Headed to 1-2 after this weekend's games. Even with average production from my QB position, I'd be 3-0 but my QBs don't have a ceiling and are killing me with turnovers, low yardage, etc. So I think I need to make a move. I traded away Hockenson and will be getting D'Andre Swift in return.

Trying to go after some stronger QBs in Carr, Darnold, and "maybe" Fields but his outing yesterday did not give me confidence. Considering moving Lawrence/Taylor for an RB/QB combo. Thoughts? I'm more inclined to hang on to A.J. Brown and also not knowing how serious his injury is.

I would hold on to Taylor.  There was the same talk last year and then the coaches wised up and starting giving him the ball more.  I believe that will happen again......just hope it's not too late.  

AJ Brown will be hard to move at this point with his hammy injury.  Might of missed the chance there as you won't get anything near his value at this time. 

Still in search of a QB and that's more paramount because we start 2 QBs in this league. I had a team offer Derek Carr and D.J. Chark for Trevor Lawrence and Jonathan Taylor. I'm not going to accept but was going to counter with Derek Carr and Kareem Hunt for Lawrence and Taylor. My other RBs are D'Andre Swift and Aaron Jones, along with Myles Gaskin and Tony Pollard.

I would hold on to Taylor.  There was the same talk last year and then the coaches wised up and starting giving him the ball more.  I believe that will happen again......just hope it's not too late.  

AJ Brown will be hard to move at this point with his hammy injury.  Might of missed the chance there as you won't get anything near his value at this time. 

Users who are viewing this thread