What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster Help, Lost Top 3 Wr's: Need Advice: Full point PPR (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I need advice on who to pick up for temporary or permanent. Or I could do nothing.
I'm looking to pickup tonight a WR and drop a kicker( I have Koo and Lutz. Would drop Koo

My WR's are: (Golladay(hurt), AJ Brown (Hurt), Jamison Crowder (Hurt), DeSean Jackson, Allen Lazard, Justin Jefferson.

Here is who is available: 
Keenan Cole, Danny Amendola, Quintez Cephus and KJ Hamler, James Washington and Willie Snead.

I'm leaning towards going after Cole, then Amendola or Quintez Cephus.

Should I drop the kicker for one of these guys or do nothing?  If you think I should go for it, who would you bid for?  Need to make decision before 10PM tonight.  

Not sure how many WR's you need to start but I would rank Keenan ahead of your 3 healthy WR's this week

Start him then for me this week DJax is a boom or bust play with Lazard being safer than Jefferson,my 2 cents

Not sure how many WR's you need to start but I would rank Keenan ahead of your 3 healthy WR's this week

Start him then for me this week DJax is a boom or bust play with Lazard being safer than Jefferson,my 2 cents
I start 2 WR's. Can use for flex also.   I have for flex this week Gibson and Fant  and was going to start DJax and Lazard.  Losing my top 3 is not good. I do have Chubb and Henry as my RB's though.

Gibson could be ok this week. Fant will struggle this week at Pitt.

I'd take Cole over him this week. Again,just my 2cents.

Users who are viewing this thread