What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster Wars - The Best Dynasty League in the World (1 Viewer)

Agent575

Footballguy
If you are an EXTREMELY ACTIVE owner looking for a league where like-minded folks have gathered to get away from all the average fantasy owners, you should check us out at rosterwars.com

If you read our entire set of bylaws and feel you would be a good fit for us, just register on our forum and introduce yourself.

To save most of you some time, our league has an annual entry of $107, uses full IDP (independant defensive players) and doesn't use Leaguesafe so move along if that's scary to you.

We would love to meet others like us if you're out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am part of this league and have to say it is by far my favorite league!

If you are tired of the same old dynasties that after the season everyone takes a vacation and there is no action get into Roster Wars. We have not just a league but a community. A forum that is active every day and a Commish (Andy) who does an awesome job both with the website/forum and also with finances and running the league.

Another member of this league here- if you're looking for something a bit different definitely come check us out. It is by far my favorite league

I just joined this league and have to say it is the best league I have ever been in!!!! If you are looking for a league that runs circles around other leagues that claim to be very active, than I recommend checking us out. You will not regret it, I guarantee it.

This league is full of owners who actually live, breath and talk fantasy football 24/7 and not just play it.

So check us out........... Or miss out on a very great league

I'm also in this league and am just swinging by to vouche for it and Andy as the commissioner. I have never been in a league that runs as smoothly as this one.

If you are a year-round dynasty addict, into deep IDP, and want to play against excellent competition (except for the Decatur Demons, that guy is terrible), you really can't do better than this league IMO. The scoring is very balanced, there's a very flexible lineup format, and the contract rules make it extremely challenging for teams to simply sit on established rosters - turnover and strategy are critical.

We've got two openings for the right owners. A sign of football craziness: in the 3 years we've existed there have been over 450 trades.

No current openings but we are always looking for folks like us and there is always room on the waitlist. Those reading this in March may very well be looking for something like what we have here. Read our bylaws (yes, that's a tall order) and register if you think you would fit in.

Roster Wars has expanded to include a redraft version of our game for those unsure if they are up to the commitment of the main league, for those new to dynasty and/or for those new to IDP that want a safe and affordable setting to try it out. The Roster Wars Training Camp league will be getting started very soon so now is the time if you are curious about what we are doing here. Voted the Best Dynasty League in the World by Commishtalk.com, I guarantee you won't find a nother league like this one anywhere. Here is the link to the section of our board dedicated to the RWTC so check it out...

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/f18-forum

Hope to see a few more serious owners joining us soon.

I perused the rules and it seems like a lot of power placed in the hand of the "President".

I see you don't use Leaguesafe. Where are the funds secured so that they are protected from the abuses we have seen in recent years with web sites/leagues/clubs folding and running off with all the funds?

W666

I perused the rules and it seems like a lot of power placed in the hand of the "President".

I see you don't use Leaguesafe. Where are the funds secured so that they are protected from the abuses we have seen in recent years with web sites/leagues/clubs folding and running off with all the funds?

W666
A lot of power in my hands...hmmm...well if ensuring that rules are followed and such is a lot of power I suppose so but not sure who else should have whatever powers you speak of but I am confident that if anyone were to ask any of the owners of this league you would get a resounding recommendation.

As to the finances, I laughingly have to say they protected from the abuses you have seen in recent years because the funds aren't with any of the parasites you speak of but what it really comes down to is that a site like Leaguesafe would only stand to get in the way with how things are done with this league and for me personally while I can understand if someone has been burned in the past being skeptical quite honestly if your league NEEDS leaguesafe your league already has an issue. When I started this league I knew I would have to earn folks trust and I did and you won't hear one person say otherwise so at this point you would just need to decide for yourself whether my track record is enough for you to feel comfortable or not. I think if someone takes an honest look at what we're doing here, it would be pretty silly for someone to think I would have done all this work just so I could take chump change from a few folks.

I am glad you perused the rules and maybe one day you'll read em in depth and investigate deeper into what we're doing and my reputation with the folks in this league.

Thanks for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread