What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RTS question: Does anyone's league allow for Ty Montgomery to be a RB? (1 Viewer)

unckeyherb

Footballguy
Guy in my league picked him up and wants to start him in the RB slot but can't because he is listed on the RTS website as a WR.  I don't really care, packers have him listed as a RB I think.  Anyone have this issue?  

Reminds me of when Colston was a TE..

Didn't realize this, but GB formally changed Ty Montgomery's designation from WR to RB.  Has anyone's league host site made this switch?  Looks like for DFS, draftkings still lists him as a WR but fanduel has him as a RB.  Weird.

Yeah MFL won't do position changes mid season so you are kind of stuck unless your league rules specify otherwise.  We will be changing our league rules for next season to allow position changes but nothing for this season.

Just about every major fantasy site should have switched by now after GB officially put him as RB on their depth chart. That was their reasoning as to why they didn't switch when all the hoopla went down the first time.

Every league that I participate you remain what you were when the season started and nothing changes that during the season. The dynasty leagues I'm in will do position changes in the off-season, not sure how MFL does it but FFPC policy is to default to listed position on NFL.com so Montgomery is likely going to be a RB in that and I'd guess most leagues I'm in but not until next season.

In leagues I've always been in we leave it to whatever the website says and everyone has to abide.

Mostly ESPN and YAHOO, which have listed him as WR/RB so could be used as either, and we do.

The bigger problem for you isn't should he be listed as an RB, more should he be changed now. It's the playoffs, all that jazz should be locked after playoffs begin. Anything else is more or less tampering with the integrity of your post season.

Users who are viewing this thread