What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Schulters and Ruff (1 Viewer)

Schulters = starter at FSRuff = depth behind Ben TaylorAlso, Ronald McKinnon quietly signed with the Saints yesterday. He's a handful of seasons past his prime, but he's also landed on the team with arguably the worst LB corp in the NFL. McKinnon may have an outside chance of seeing the field as a MLB (assuming Watson is moved to WLB).

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns | Ruff Works at Inside LBFri, 29 Jul 2005 20:18:41 -0700Zac Jackson, of ClevelandBrowns.com, reports Cleveland Browns LB Orlando Ruff worked as an inside linebacker during practice Friday, July 29.

re:mckinnonsaints LBers played well together toward the end the season. They struggled thru the learning part, why not reap the rewards?

re:mckinnon

saints LBers played well together toward the end the season. They struggled thru the learning part, why not reap the rewards?
Don't get me wrong...the chance of McKinnon starting in NO is remote. However, he could sneak onto the field if the Saints brass/coaches desire added leadership on Sundays. Keep in mind...the current LB starters for NO are all aged 25 or younger. Heck, I think it's safe to assume McKinnon has started more games than ALL of the 1st and 2nd-string LB's on the Saints' entire roster COMBINED.

Take the Vikes for example...

They picked-up Sam Cowart for peanuts. As of today, he's the starting MLB over their '03 2nd-round pick (Henderson). Cowart will help be the "field commander" for the other youngsters (D Thomas, Harris, R Smith). Is Cowart more gifted than Henderson?? No. Is Cowart a better fit for the '05 Vikings' D?? Probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, Ben Taylor owners (if any exist). Somebody is starting to make some noise...

Browns | Ruff Works With First-Team Defense

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:53:55 -0700

Zac Jackson, of ClevelandBrowns.com, reports Cleveland Browns LB Orlando Ruff received some snaps with the first-team defense in practice Monday, Aug. 22. Ruff is listed on the depth chart on the second team, but Browns head coach Romeo Crennel said he has shown enough to get a look with the starters.

Uh oh, Ben Taylor owners (if any exist). Somebody is starting to make some noise...

Zac Jackson, of ClevelandBrowns.com, reports Cleveland Browns LB Orlando Ruff received some snaps with the first-team defense in practice Monday, Aug. 22. Ruff is listed on the depth chart on the second team, but Browns head coach Romeo Crennel said he has shown enough to get a look with the starters.
I exist. Got him as my last LB. Even if he loses the job my investment is so low that I can let him sit there or cut him without much sleep lost.

I exist. Got him as my last LB. Even if he loses the job my investment is so low that I can let him sit there or cut him without much sleep lost.
Currently he is my LB11. I will need to make cuts soon. :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread