What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks Superbowl Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Sorry, I just had too.......Why does nobody care about what the hawks wear? They were 10-0 in their blue jerseys! The steelers can not say that about their white jerseys.

Sorry, I just had too.......Why does nobody care about what the hawks wear? They were 10-0 in their blue jerseys! The steelers can not say that about their white jerseys.
Hey Mel,Had nothing to do with the jersey's. They were 10-0 because of the great fans and loud stadium they played in to give them a huge advantage. They could have been playing in T-shirts and they would have won those games.

I am picking the Steelers to win because they've been more impressive on the road, especially lately.

They lost @JAX and @ WASH in the home blues but like I said, both those games were on grass. Since Pittsburgh chose the whites I can't say I'm not pleased. I'm superstitious and 10-2 in the blue jerseys and 11-0 on turf= :thumbup:

I think Pittsburgh chose to wear the white just so Seattle would look ridiculous. Those home uniforms are by far the worst the NFL's seen in quite awhile.

I think Pittsburgh chose to wear the white just so Seattle would look ridiculous. Those home uniforms are by far the worst the NFL's seen in quite awhile.
Correct. Seattle doesn't have a choice. They have to wear their home blues.

Users who are viewing this thread