What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Second round pick (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
I have four picks before I am on the clock again. 12 team superflex 1 point ppr start QB RB 3 WR, TE, flex QB, flex other, k, def

i took Mahomes with the fifth pick in the first.

four of the following players will be gone before I pick.

top wr - T Hill, Smith Schuster, Beckham

top rb - K Johnson, D Cook, T Gurley

top te - Ertz and Kittle

top qb- Watson, and all qbs other than Mahomes.

i can’t imagine going 1,2 QBs even in a Superfliex league.  I think I’m leaning towards top wr if one of those three are available or top RB if they aren’t.

Thoughts?

I have four picks before I am on the clock again. 12 team superflex 1 point ppr start QB RB 3 WR, TE, flex QB, flex other, k, def

i took Mahomes with the fifth pick in the first.

four of the following players will be gone before I pick.

top wr - T Hill, Smith Schuster, Beckham

top rb - K Johnson, D Cook, T Gurley

top te - Ertz and Kittle

top qb- Watson, and all qbs other than Mahomes.

i can’t imagine going 1,2 QBs even in a Superfliex league.  I think I’m leaning towards top wr if one of those three are available or top RB if they aren’t.

Thoughts?
Beckham...huge upside, high floor.  pairing hill with Mahommes would be a nice fall back.

Okay, update....  One pick left until I go.  Draft went a bit of a different way than I thought it would.  Two QBs taken and Beckham.

So at most only one of these guys will be gone.

T. Hill, and Smith Schuster

K Johnson, D Cook, T Gurley

Ertz and Kittle

Having both Mahomes and T Hill scares me but also intrigues me.  Still if Hill is there I think I have to take him.  If not, It's between Smith Schuster and one of the running backs.  

I think it comes down to Hill and Smith Schuster right?  Would anybody go a different way than that?  BTW, the next few WRs are Evans, Brown, Allen, Hilton, Thielen.

Answered in your other thread:  PIck the guy you have highest on the board regardless of position.  For me that would be Hill and I don't worry about the stack.  Although Cook is a close second. 

Users who are viewing this thread