What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (4 Viewers)

Average Age of Protected Players

RnR23.222.8
UMJake23.223.4
Pik/Goat25.624.8
NV26.225.4
Eephus28.026.2
Sparty26.126.2
Rodg27.427.0
HT28.227.2
Kraft27.227.2
FDAS28.028.6
DD29.029.6
Cheese31.531.2
TOTAL27.026.6
I'm nothing if not consistent :hifive:

We are in the market for an OF with a lil pop. Not looking for a long term guy, so age isn't huge. We have prospects, and are a bit heavy with middle infielders. Hit us up if you are bored.
I'd move Stanton.

I'm in the market for 27 year old Blue Jays pitchers.
I got him after all!
I wanted to trade him before last year. Goat overruled me. It has created some tension in the organization. 😉

Kidding obviously. Win some, lose some.

We are in the market for an OF with a lil pop. Not looking for a long term guy, so age isn't huge. We have prospects, and are a bit heavy with middle infielders. Hit us up if you are bored.
I'd move Stanton.

I got him after all!
I wanted to trade him before last year. Goat overruled me. It has created some tension in the organization. 😉

I had totally forgotten about it, I just scrolled back through last year's draft and thought it was funny.

I'd move Stanton.

I got him after all!

I had totally forgotten about it, I just scrolled back through last year's draft and thought it was funny.
Yeah, freakin hilarious. 😉

Jansen has been on my roster since he was a rookie in 2011 setting up for Javy Guerra. I've gotten 390 of his 391 career SVs.
That's almost as much time as my two longest-serving players have combined (Hoskins and Bichette, ~6 years each).

I'm assuming Nelson Cruz still has the record for time on one roster.

Jansen has been on my roster since he was a rookie in 2011 setting up for Javy Guerra. I've gotten 390 of his 391 career SVs.
That's almost as much time as my two longest-serving players have combined (Hoskins and Bichette, ~6 years each).

I'm assuming Nelson Cruz still has the record for time on one roster.

I've had Chris Sale since he was a late-season callup in 2010

Proposed 2024 Rule Changes for discussion. Majority support needed to change.

1. Increase protected players from 25 to 26 to align with MLB active roster size @rodg12
2. Push back start of the minidraft to the week after Presidents Day @PIK95

We are in the market for a stud SP if anyone wants to talk trade. Young guys and prospects available as usual.

You guys realize we're going SV+HLD this year :shrug:
Yeah Holds can be kind of a wildcard, I think Barlow might share the Closer role but will get solid H+S numbers with more of those being safer saves. It's a strategy :shrug:
Barlow is a very good RP in any format. Two straight years with 30 S+H and 74 IP of good ratios. I’m not too broken up about it because there were other guys I didn’t want to lose but he’s a solid pick.

Ozzie Albies has an interesting trade history in this league.

First traded by me as a prospect to Rodg for Fernando Rodney :bag:
Then was part of Rodg's blockbuster Arenado deal with PIK.
And now to Eephus for Max Fried. :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread