What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Business Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

I attempted to PM Berserker and Finless. Not surprisingly, Fin's inbox is full, so if anyone knows another way to find him, go for it. Berserker's PM went through but he hasn't been on FBG since March or touched his team since May, so if anyone can find him that'd also be great.
I can get a hold of Berserker, send me a PM if you want me to do so.

I've PMed harryhood (Meat Panchos), pik95 and Stat about their participation this year.

I've taken Doctor Detroit up on his offer to track down Berserker. I can get in touch with Finless but I'm not sure we want to carry him for another year.

Thoughts?

I prefer active owners, but if Finless is still going to pay and not worry about this team, that's 1 less team to worry about.

Also, who's on the block? And who needs what?

I've PMed harryhood (Meat Panchos), pik95 and Stat about their participation this year.

I've taken Doctor Detroit up on his offer to track down Berserker. I can get in touch with Finless but I'm not sure we want to carry him for another year.

Thoughts?
Berserker and pik95 are confirmed in

No word yet from Stat or harryhood.

Finless' participation is contingent on him paying up

Thoughts?

Stat is out and will be replaced by GWB. I've emailed Harryhood but I suspect he'll be out as well based on his participation level last year. Finless says he's in but money talks. We'll know one way or the other on both guys by March 1st.

If any new owners want in, please let me or Spartans Rules know. It's a dynasty league, 37 man rosters with global eligibility, full keepers, 5x5 OBP instead of AVG. Buy in for first year owners is $40 which is a $10 discount.

Thoughts?

Stat is out and will be replaced by GWB. I've emailed Harryhood but I suspect he'll be out as well based on his participation level last year. Finless says he's in but money talks. We'll know one way or the other on both guys by March 1st.

If any new owners want in, please let me or Spartans Rules know. It's a dynasty league, 37 man rosters with global eligibility, full keepers, 5x5 OBP instead of AVG. Buy in for first year owners is $40 which is a $10 discount.
Will the new owners have a dispersal draft? Should we do our free agent draft before/after that takes place?

Thoughts?

Will the new owners have a dispersal draft? Should we do our free agent draft before/after that takes place?
In the past, we've done the dispersal draft first.

Yeah, Dispersal goes first. This league has been NFL like in it's long term parity so far. Except for that one team....who traded everyone with a pulse. :lol:

As a team on the bottom rung at the moment, that pick is especially valuable to me. Its pretty much useless in a dispersal year.

It looks like we're either going to have one or two new owners depending on the outcome of the Finless saga. If it's just GWB, the precedent is to give him an extra sandwich pick at the end of the one round add/drop draft.

The pre-season sequence will start around March 1st.

dispersal draft if necessary

one round add/drop draft in reverse order of 2013 standings

a waivers cycle using waivers order carried over from last year

FCFS free agency for the remainder of the season

It looks like we're either going to have one or two new owners depending on the outcome of the Finless saga. If it's just GWB, the precedent is to give him an extra sandwich pick at the end of the one round add/drop draft.

The pre-season sequence will start around March 1st.

dispersal draft if necessary

one round add/drop draft in reverse order of 2013 standings

a waivers cycle using waivers order carried over from last year

FCFS free agency for the remainder of the season
If you're looking for a new owner, I'd possibly be interested (no idea if you'd be interested in me). Just looking for a dynasty/keeper league and would rather it be with people who are active here instead of the guys with 3 posts looking for someone never to be seen again.

Posted it in the other thread and also have heard back from Eephus about the details but just wanted to post here conveying my interest in taking over a team if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread