What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE / SURVIVOR III : WEEK 2 *** (1 Viewer)

Jose_Cuervo

Footballguy
It was a short ride for 26% of our participants. 176 participants have been eliminated, most of them because of the Houston Texans game again... but this time on the losing side, shrinking our survivor pool to 481 participants out of the 656 total entries.

" Survivors only " for Week 2 will continue by replying to this thread.

Double check our rules and let me know of any error, I'll fix it as soon as possible if there is any mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules and Week 1

Week 1 = 656 Participants

Week 2 = 481 Survivors need to reply

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All times are Eastern

WEEK 2

Sunday, Sep. 19

Carolina at Kansas City, 1:00 pm

Chicago at Green Bay, 1:00 pm

Denver at Jacksonville, 1:00 pm

Houston at Detroit, 1:00 pm

Indianapolis at Tennessee, 1:00 pm

Pittsburgh at Baltimore, 1:00 pm

San Francisco at New Orleans, 1:00 pm

St. Louis at Atlanta, 1:00 pm

Washington at N.Y. Giants, 1:00 pm

Seattle at Tampa Bay, 4:05 pm

Buffalo at Oakland, 4:15 pm

Cleveland at Dallas, 4:15 pm

New England at Arizona, 4:15 pm

N.Y. Jets at San Diego, 4:15 pm

Miami at Cincinnati, 8:30 pm

Monday, Sep. 20

Minnesota at Philadelphia, 9:00 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
Updating... :+++ SURVIVORS FOR WEEK 3 (  ) +++***PAGE 1***Workhorse---PHI---NEBeckster---CLE---CINMaui Monster---PHI---CINMr. Sparkle---PHI---NOwilked---SL---NEryloth---SL---CIN-dc----SL---NOgadkins---PIT---CIN***PAGE 2 ***Pip's Invitation---SL---NEtkrull---SL---NEnerangers---PHI---NEnfjints39---TEN---NEEver Present Lurker---SL---NEEngellwood---SL---NEshmagu---PHI---NEGamblor---PHI---NEBoltzFan---SL---NEdrunkenmonks---PHI---NEfatness---ATL---CINhwjchim---MIN---NEboneyard---PHI---NEp i---PHI---DALWill Grant---SL---NETLEF316---SL---NENFZ---DET---NEelcohiba---PHI---NOnylan---SL---CINgoldentrout---SL---NEwhefner---SL---CINsgtcarter---TEN---CINhappyghost---MIN---SEA***PAGE 3***FantasyDog---SL---NOHelmet Head---SL---NESyx---SL---CINH20g8---PHI---ATLblend---DET---NOcowboy homer---SL---NEHook Em---PHI---NEsmokin018---PHI---DALEggs---SL---NERanethe---PHI---NECocky Crow---SL---CINCaptain Crunch---PHI---NEreg---SL---NECornholio---PHI---NYGThe Scorpion---SL---NES.K.A.---PHI---OAK***PAGE 4***laketown---SL---NEBauer---TEN---NEDuckboy---SL---NEIggles---PHI---NEdcham77---SL---NYJRoarinSonoran---SL---NEtommyGunZ---SL---NESnotbubbles---SL---NYJHerc---SL---DALAhrnCityPahnder---MIN---NYJmiddleweightcontender---DET---NYJFro---PHI---NEkwhutto---SL---NEAaron Rudnicki---PHI---NOLefty27---SL---NETOTC---SL---NEwyattb---SL---CINThe Ref---ATL---BALroadkill1292---SL---DALGarrett---TEN---OAKcheeseypoof---TEN---NOneal cassady---PHI---NE***PAGE 5***UFFLCommish---SL---CINDudley Do-Right---PHI---NEheckmanm---SL---NEDon't Noonan---SL---DETbishop92---SL---NEmakwaloon---SL---NOhomebrumiester---SL---CINWarrior Brother---TEN---NEJust Win Baby---SL---NERF1---PHI---NEcstu---SL---NOred93zj---SL---NETondi---TEN---NESpartans Rule---SL---NEW0LVERINES---SL---NEProudestMonkey---TEN---NYJGo Jets!---SL---NETomahawk---SL---CINfridayfrenzy---PHI---NEBird---SL---NEzulu---WAS---NELoan Sharks---SL---NOMapmaker---TEN---CINirishnips---PHI---NEDBIsports---SL---NORavenFan---PIT---DALmad bomber---SL---NOConstruxBoy---PHI---NE***PAGE 6***Repressed Dennis---PHI---NEHomestarRunner---SL---NETwilight---PHI---NOVincent Vega---PHI---NEElway Lives---MIN---NOblueshoe---SL---NEYankee23Fan---TEN---CINEbTide73---TEN---NEcutter---SL---NEkutta---TEN---NESilver & Black---SL---NEBorn to Run---SL---NOWu-banger---SL---NEScottish Rebel---PHI---NEController---PHI---NEGeneral Malaise---SD---CINStaxEdwards---CLE---DALjdog---SL---DALYo Mama---PHI---NEMarshallPlan---MIN---BAL***PAGE 7***pretender---SL---NEAerial Assault---SL---NEUtter Chaos---MIN---BALTheRegulator---PHI---NOSilverStreak---SL---NEIsotopes---PIT---NOSipecoth---SL---NObucs4life_99---PHI---NEDisposable Hero---SL---NEBlueDevils---SL---NECoachG-Ride---MIN---NEdavegod2---SL---NOspudsfan---SL---CINcaglassc---PHI---NEBoneYardDog---SL---DALAndrew---SL---NE***PAGE 8***Qballer---SL---NEone time---ATL---NYJweiner---PHI---NEtomur2---SL---NEStripe---SL---NEsmcindoe---PHI---NEHTF4---SL---NEMavzfan---MIN---NOAir Coryell---PHI---NEDemon Hammer---DET---BALmosesberg---MIN---NEPerhaps so---SL---NEkblitz---PHI---NEgem IV---SL---NEAusdog---TEN---CINtri-man 47---SL---NOhornsup---SL---NOMini Ditkas---PHI---NYJSand---PHI---NOvinwinephans---SL---DAL***PAGE 9***lll---DET---OAKgrue---SEA---INDSauron07---SL---CINFootball Stud---PHI---NOHusker Power---SL---CINthemailman---SL---NErifkin---PHI---NEChumpson---SL---NEimeimex---SL---NETurf Toe killed Me---TEN---NEaardball44---PHI---NEnoonenguy---SL---NO***PAGE 10***x-factor---SL---NEswoosh1---SL---NERudeDog---SL---NEThe Great Snook---SL---NEJizzeff1---PHI---NOTecumseh---PHI---NOfoghorn leghorn---SL---NESanta Fe Trail---SL---NOJohn Maddens Lunchbox---DEN---CINapalmer---SL---NEUrinal Mint---MIN---NYJmattyk008---TEN---NERustyFA---SL---DALKOMA---SL---NEBojang0301---SL---NEGolden Valley Vipers---PHI---NE***PAGE 11***Drunken Cowboy---SL---NOJohnGalt---PIT---NOMungo Burrows---PHI---NOBear Down---PHI---NOradballs---SL---NObentley---TEN---NErawdog---ATL---CINCarver Lee---NYJ---NETrey---SL---NO1-2-many---DET---NYJ***PAGE 12***MBL12PK---SL---NEEastBayFunk---ATL---CINSweet Love---ATL---CINDonnybrook---MIN---NET-BONE---SL---SEADa Masses---SEA---NODeadzone21---SL---NEmon---SL---NEhumans_being---SL---NEMrs. Loan Sharks---SL---NEHALtheCOW---SL---BALEyes Wide Right---PHI---NEHear-the-Footsteps---TEN---NEvette0079---PHI---CINBoss Spearman---DET---SD***PAGE 13***Howard Cosell---PHI---CINBills Fan---PHI---NENJ OAK---PHI---CINfacebw---PHI---NOThe Cereal Killer---SL---NEJethro Q. Walrustitty---SL---DETffmaniac---PHI---NED'Goat---SL---NEHellToupee---PHI---DALBionic Eyeball---SL---NE

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be a whole lot of people taking New England...no matter how good the team is, I can't take a road team this early in one of these pools...too many crazy things can happen.

Give me Cincinnati, but this is likely to change.

I think you got my pick confused...I guess I will go with the Rams.. If history repeats itsself I will be out week 1 You have me down as Tenn.. Page 17 of the original thread..

hmmm any given Sunday...but this is one game I don't think the Pats will lose. No chance of snow though! lol

Week 1: Eagles

Week 2: Patriots :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread