What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE : WEEK 16 & 17 *** (1 Viewer)

Jose_Cuervo

Footballguy
28 winners move on to Week 16

-Only Survivors from Week 15

-Double check that your name is on the list

-Most of the games will be played on Saturday

-If you find any error let me know and I'll fix it right away

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link : Week 15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1 = 729 Participants

Week 2 = 354 Survivors

Week 3 = 208 Survivors

Week 4 = 195 Survivors

Week 5 = 187 Survivors

Week 6 = 154 Survivors

Week 7 = 150 Survivors

Week 8 = 146 Survivors

Week 9 = 96 Survivors

Week 10 = 94 Survivors

Week 11 = 64 Survivors

Week 12 = 53 Survivors

Week 13 = 40 Survivors

Week 14 = 38 Survivors

Week 15 = 32 Survivors

Week 16 = 28 Survivors need to reply

-------------- ELIMINATED WEEK 15 ( 4 ) -----------------------SaveFerrisB-BUF-PHI-SEA-CIN-IND-KC-WAS-NE-JAX-CHI-DEN-TEN-SD-ATL- OAKCapmeo-WAS-NYG-DAL-BAL-IND-SEA-ATL-HOU-JAX-CAR-DEN-TEN-TB - CIN - OAK------------ MISSED DEADLINE ---------------------Saeniph-WAS-PHI-IND-CIN-GB-SEA-ATL-DAL-JAX- CHI - SD - CAR - NE - DENDuckboy-WAS-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-ATL-NE-JAX- CAR - KC - TEN - SD - NYG++++++++++++ SURVIVORS FOR WEEK 16 ( 28 )++++++++++++++++++++++Footballguy-W1-W2-W3-W4-W5-W6-W7-W8-Wk9-Wk10-Wk11-Wk12-Wk13-Wk14-Wk15C&C-WAS-PHI-CIN-IND-CAR-SEA-CHI-PIT-NYG-JAX-KC - TEN - NE - DEN - MIAMadbomber-BUF-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-NE-TEN-SD-ATL - MIAKlecker-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-ATL-CAR-JAX-CHI-NE-TEN- SD - CIN - MIADaveStauff-BUF-PHI-IND-CIN-CLE-BAL-WAS-PIT-NYG-CAR-DEN-SL-NE-ATL- JAXGadkins-WAS-PHI-MIN-CIN-GB-KC-ARZ-PIT-JAX-IND-DEN-TEN- NE - SEA - MIANealCassady-WAS-NYJ-IND-NYG-DEN-SEA-ATL-DAL-JAX-CAR-NE-TEN-SD-MIN-MIAKeithR-NE-PIT-PHI-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-CAR-JAX-CHI-DEN-MIN - SD - ATL - MIABshipper-PIT-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-SEA-WAS-CIN-JAX-CHI-SD-CAR-NE- ATL - MIACaptainCrunch-NE-PH-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-DAL-TEN-SD-CIN-MIANikjesdad-BUF-PHI-SL-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-NE-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-CHI - ATL - CINSpur24-WAS-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-KC-ATL-PIT-JAX-CHI-DAL-CIN- NE - SEA - MIATheDreadedMarco-BF-PH-IN-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CAR-NE-CIN-SD-ATL-MIAJLew-CIN-PIT-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CAR-KC - ATL - NE - NYG - MIAShims3-CIN-NYJ-DAL-BAL-IND-SEA-WAS-PIT-NYG-CHI-DEN-TEN-SD - ATL - JAXBornToRun-PIT-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-NE-TEN-SD-ATL - CARBassNBrew-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-BAL-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-KC-CIN-NE- SEA - CARAjm27501-PIT-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN-NE - ATL - MIAGravity-CIN-NYJ-SL-OAK-IND-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-KC-MIN-ARZ - DEN - CARMiniDitkas-WAS-NYJ-SL-BAL-IND-SEA-PHI-DAL-NYG-CHI-SD-CIN-NE-DEN - JAXEddiezz74-NE-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN-BAL-ATL - MIASoothsayer-WAS-PHI-IND-ATL-BUF-SEA-NYG-NE-JAX-CHI-DAL-CIN-SD-DEN- MIABigJim-NE-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-KC-ATL-CIN-NYG-CAR-SD-TEN - JAX - SEA - MIACouchPotato-NE-PHI-IND-BAL-BUF-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CAR-DEN-CIN-SD-ATL-MIATheCerealKiller-WA-PH-IN-TB-DEN-SEA-ATL-DAL-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-NE-CIN-MIAShawnRI-CIN-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA- WAS-NE-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-CHI - ATL - MIABbaier-NE-IND-PHI-CIN-DEN-KC-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN - MIA - ATL - SEAChaz-KC-IND-SL-BAL-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CAR- NE - CIN - SD - ATL - CHIDOVCommish-WAS-PIT-IND-TB-DEN-ATL-CHI-DAL-NYG-CAR-SEA-SD-NE-CIN - JAX______________________________________________________________________WEEK 16 :-Saturday, Dec. 24

Atlanta at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m.

Buffalo at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.

Dallas at Carolina 1:00 p.m.

Detroit at Saints ( San Antonio ) 1:00 p.m.

Jacksonville at Houston 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Giants at Washington 1:00 p.m.

Pittsburgh at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.

San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.

San Francisco at St. Louis 1:00 p.m.

Tennessee at Miami 1:00 p.m.

Philadelphia at Arizona 4:05 p.m.

Indianapolis at Seattle 4:15 p.m.

Oakland at Denver 4:15 p.m.

-Sunday, Dec. 25

Chicago at Green Bay 5:00 p.m.

Minnesota at Baltimore 8:30 p.m.

-Monday, Dec. 26

New England at N.Y. Jets 9:00 p.m.

*All times are Eastern

Last edited by a moderator:

TIEBREAKERS FOR WEEK 17 :

Survivors will play only the teams that haven't been used

The last week of the season you're going to use your pick for Week 17

Then you're gonna post the first tiebreaker, the team you think has the more possibilities to win also on Week 17 ( and you haven't played )... called " Team 18 "

Then you're gonna post the 2nd tiebreaker : " Team 19 "

Then you're gonna post the 3rd tiebreaker : " Team 20 "

Then you're gonna post the 4th tiebreaker : " Team 21 "

and so on.... you're going to continue posting tiebreakers until you run out of teams... you're going to use as many teams as possible

Survivors will start being eliminated as every tiebreaker is played, our pool will shrink until we have a winner

If after one of the tiebreakers everybody gets eliminated, then we'll use number of wins by your remaining teams as the last tiebreaker

Is it posible to have two teams playing each other that we have yet to use, yet we will have to choose one team as tiebreaker 20 and the other as tiebreaker 21? (for example)

Is it posible to have two teams playing each other that we have yet to use, yet we will have to choose one team as tiebreaker 20 and the other as tiebreaker 21? (for example)
Yes, but it's not very likely. 32 teams - 17 weekly picks leaves you 15 teams. If all play each other (extremely unlikely), that would leave you 8 possible unique selections before a definate loss. NOw here's where it get's interesting...do you take SF after picking Houston in case you tie wiht another team that also misses that game rather then taking a leftover Detroit v. Pitt.In theory, we all would be posting 16 picks in week 17.

Klecker - WAS - PHI - IND - TB - DEN - SEA - ATL - CAR - JAX - CHI - NE - TEN - SD - CIN - MIA - SL

Normally I would abbreviate St. Louis as "STL," but I see that you've been using "SL." Regardless, St. Louis is my pick for this weekend. Hopefully the holiday will be happy.

Yes, but it's not very likely. 32 teams - 17 weekly picks leaves you 15 teams. If all play each other (extremely unlikely), that would leave you 8 possible unique selections before a definate loss. NOw here's where it get's interesting...do you take SF after picking Houston in case you tie wiht another team that also misses that game rather then taking a leftover Detroit v. Pitt.In theory, we all would be posting 16 picks in week 17.
I'll use an example :Let's say Saeniph didn't miss the deadline and used Miami last week

Saeniph-WAS-PHI-IND-CIN-GB-SEA-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-SD-CAR- NE - DEN - MIA

Let's suppose that for week 16 he uses St Louis and survives

Saeniph-WAS-PHI-IND-CIN-GB-SEA-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-SD-CAR-NE-DEN-MIA - SL

The games for Week 17 are :

WEEK 17 :

Denver at San Diego

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Carolina at Atlanta

Cincinnati at Kansas City

Detroit at Pittsburgh

Miami at New England

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Seattle at Green Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Tennessee at Jacksonville

Chicago at Minnesota

Washington at Philadelphia

St. Louis at Dallas

He won't be able to use the teams on red :

WEEK 17 :

Denver at San Diego

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Carolina at Atlanta

Detroit at Pittsburgh

Miami at New England

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Seattle at Green Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Chicago at Minnesota

St. Louis at Dallas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would leave him with 16 teams to use, like everybody else

but 12 of his teams play against each other.

In theory he can post 16 picks, but the maximum number of picks

before he loses, if he is really, really good at it is 1 pick plus 9 tiebreakers

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

at Kansas City

Detroit at Pittsburgh

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Tennessee

at Minnesota

********MarShall Faulk *******

**********Steven Jackson*****

*********OrLando Pace*******

**********Torry Holt *********

***** Marc Bulger ************

********Kevin Curtis**********

**********Isaac Bruce ********

I'll use an example :Let's say Saeniph didn't miss the deadline and used Miami last week

WEEK 17 :

Denver at San Diego

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Carolina at Atlanta

Detroit at Pittsburgh

Miami at New England

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Seattle at Green Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Chicago at Minnesota

St. Louis at Dallas

WEEK 17 :

Denver at San Diego

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Carolina at Atlanta

Detroit at Pittsburgh

Miami at New England

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Seattle at Green Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Chicago at Minnesota

St. Louis at Dallas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before he loses, if he is really, really good at it is 1 pick plus 9 tiebreakers

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

at Kansas City

Detroit at Pittsburgh

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Tennessee

at Minnesota
Hi Jose...just one more clarification. Let's say this team misses the 3rd game with Cleveland winning. Suppose the other sole remaining team misses that pick too and you continue down the slate. Could this team have Cleveland in the slot below Minnesota to match up against additional picks the other team may have left?

WEEK 17 :

Denver at San Diego

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Carolina at Atlanta

Detroit at Pittsburgh

Miami at New England

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Seattle at Green Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Chicago at Minnesota

St. Louis at Dallas

WEEK 17 :

Denver at San Diego

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Carolina at Atlanta

Detroit at Pittsburgh

Miami at New England

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Seattle at Green Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Chicago at Minnesota

St. Louis at Dallas

N.Y. Giants at Oakland

Arizona

Baltimore at Cleveland

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

at Kansas City

Detroit at Pittsburgh

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Houston at San Francisco

Tennessee

at Minnesota
Hi Jose...just one more clarification. Let's say this team misses the 3rd game with Cleveland winning. Suppose the other sole remaining team misses that pick too and you continue down the slate. Could this team have Cleveland in the slot below Minnesota to match up against additional picks the other team may have left?
You're right, the best option is to post your 16 picks accomodated to the best of your possibilities.But if there is a round where everybody gets eliminated, number of total wins

by the teams you have remaining is the next criteria for the last tiebreaker.

Before we continue down the slate, we'll count how many wins you have with the teams that you didn't play.

BassNBrew-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-BAL-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-KC-CIN-NE- SEA - CARWeek 16: STLWeek 17: PIT, NYG, SD, BUF, ARI, MIN, MIA, HOU, CLE, GB, TEN, NO, NYJ, SF, OAK, DET

Picks in blue are my five remaining matched up against teams already selected.

I may make some changes before I hit the Xmas nite.

BassNBrew-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-BAL-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-KC-CIN-NE- SEA - CARWeek 16: STLWeek 17: PIT, NYG, SD, BUF, ARI, MIN, MIA, HOU, CLE, GB, TEN, NO, NYJ, SF, OAK, GB, DET

I think you have Green Bay twice

BassNBrew-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-BAL-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-KC-CIN-NE- SEA - CARWeek 16: STLWeek 17: PIT, NYG, SD, BUF, ARI, MIN, MIA, HOU, CLE, GB, TEN, NO, NYJ, SF, OAK, GB, DET 

I think you have Green Bay twice
Thanks Jose.

Week 1: BuffaloWeek 2: PhiladelphiaWeek 3: IndianapolisWeek 4: CincinnatiWeek 5: ClevelandWeek 6: BaltimoreWeek 7: WashingtonWeek 8: PittsburghWeek 9: NY GiantsWeek 10: CarolinaWeek 11: DenverWeek 12: St. LouisWeek 13: New England Week 14: AtlantaWeek 15: JacksonvilleWeek 16: Chicago :)

Week 1 - WashingtonWeek 2 - PhillyWeek 3 - IndyWeek 4 - AtlantaWeek 5 - BuffaloWeek 6 - SeattleWeek 7 - NY GiantsWeek 8 - New EnglandWeek 9 - JacksonvilleWeek 10 - chicagoWeek 11 - DallasWeek 12 - CincyWeek 13 - San DiegoWeek 14 - DenverWeek 15 - Miami Week 16 - Pittsburgh Steelers :hey:

Week 1: Cincinnati Bengals

Week 2: Philadelphia Eagles

Week 3: Indianapolis Colts

Week 4: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 5: Denver Broncos

Week 6: Seattle Seahawks

Week 7: Washington Redskins

Week 8: New England Patriots

Week 9: Jacksonville Jaguars

Week 10: Carolina Panthers

Week 11: San Diego Chargers

Week 12: Tennessee Titans

Week 13: Chicago Bears

Week 14: Atlanta Falcons

Week 15: Miami Dolphins

Week 16: St. Louis Rams

Pittsburgh
Bbaier-NE-IND-PHI-CIN-DEN-KC-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN - MIA - ATL - SEAWEEK 16: ST.LOUIS

(Dangerous, I know, picking the Rams but thinking ahead about who to pick in that Week 17 power match up: HOU v SF)

Rams. I have been trying to pick them for an hour, but the server has been busy. It's cool if I am out though, I know I'm late.

Rams.

I have been trying to pick them for an hour, but the server has been busy. It's cool if I am out though, I know I'm late.
You're late for the Rams gameBut we never changed the Sunday deadline, so you can pick another game that hasn't started

KeithR-NE-PIT-PHI-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-CAR-JAX-CHI-DEN-MIN - SD - ATL - MIA

Week 16 - Bengals
ACK!Oh, well. Thanks again for the contest, Jose. It was fun. Congrats to those of you still alive.

Wow . . . sixteen out in Week 16Nine are through to the tiebreaker it takes a secret decoder ring to decipherThree await their fate (one NE and two Chicago) . . ... . . and to all a good night.. .

Code:
++++++++++++ WEEK 16 ( 28 )++++++++++++++++++++++Footballguy-W1-W2-W3-W4-W5-W6-W7-W8-W9-W10-W11-W12-W13-Wk14-Wk15-Wk16Gadkins-WAS-PHI-MIN-CIN-GB-KC-ARZ-PIT-JAX-IND-DEN-TEN-NE-SEA-MIA- CARMadbomber-BUF-PHI-IN-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-NE-TN-SD-ATL-MIA-PITC&C-WAS-PHI-CIN-IND-CAR-SEA-CHI-PIT-NYG-JAX-KC-TEN-NE- DEN - MIA - SLJLew-CIN-PIT-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CAR-KC-ATL-NE- NYG - MIA - SLKlecker-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-ATL-CAR-JAX-CHI-NE-TEN-SD-CIN-MIA - SLBshipper-PIT-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-SEA-WAS-CIN-JAX-CHI-SD-CAR-NE-ATL-MIA-SLCouchPotato-NE-PH-IN-BAL-BUF-SEA-WAS-PIT-JX-CAR-DEN-CIN-SD-ATL-MIA-SLAjm27501-PIT-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN-NE-ATL-MIA-CINNikjesdad-BUF-PHI-SL-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-NE-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-CHI-ATL-CIN-DENBassNBrew-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-BAL-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-KC-CIN-NE-SEA-CAR-SLNealCassady-WAS-NYJ-IN-NYG-DEN-SEA-ATL-DAL-JX-CAR-NE-TN-SD-MN-MIA-CINDOVCommish-WAS-PIT-IN-TB-DEN-ATL-CHI-DAL-NYG-CAR-SEA-SD-NE-CIN-JX-MIAKeithR-NE-PIT-PHI-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-CAR-JAX-CHI-DEN-MIN-SD-ATL-MIA - CINGravity-CIN-NYJ-SL-OAK-IND-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-KC-MIN-ARZ-DEN-CAR-MIAShims3-CIN-NYJ-DAL-BAL-IND-SEA-WAS-PIT-NYG-CHI-DEN-TEN-SD-ATL-JAX- NEEddiezz74-NE-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TN-BAL-ATL-MIA-TBBornToRun-PIT-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-NE-TN-SD-ATL-CAR-SLDaveStauff-BF-PHI-IN-CIN-CLE-BAL-WAS-PIT-NYG-CAR-DEN-SL-NE-ATL-JX-CHISoothsayer-WAS-PHI-IN-ATL-BF-SEA-NYG-NE-JX-CHI-DAL-CIN-SD-DEN-MIA-PITShawnRI-CIN-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA- WAS-NE-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-CHI-ATL-MIA- SLMiniDitkas-WAS-NYJ-SL-BAL-IN-SEA-PHI-DAL-NYG-CHI-SD-CIN-NE-DEN-JX-PITBigJim-NE-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-KC-ATL-CIN-NYG-CAR-SD-TEN-JAX-SEA-MIA - CHIChaz-KC-IND-SL-BAL-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CAR-NE-CIN-SD- ATL - CHI - NYGCaptainCrunch-NE-PHI-IN-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-PT-JX-CHI-DAL-TN-SD-CIN-MIA-SLTheCerealKiller-WA-PH-IN-TB-DN-SEA-ATL-DAL-JX-CAR-SD-TN-NE-CIN-MIA-PTBbaier-NE-IND-PHI-CIN-DEN-KC-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN-MIA-ATL- SEA - SLTheDreadedMarco-BF-PH-IN-TB-DN-SEA-WAS-PT-JX-CAR-NE-CIN-SD-ATL-MIA-SLSpur24-WAS-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-KC-ATL-PIT-JAX-CHI-DAL-CIN-NE-SEA-MIA- ARZ______________________________________________________________________

This has been a nice ride. Thanks for running it, Jose! :thumbup: As a little side note, my policy all season has been to always take the home team, never take the Giants and never go against the Giants. Yesterday, I violated two of those three rules. I figured that I had little chance in the tiebreaker system, so I would go out cursing and screaming at my boys on the TV...which is exactly what I did. Goin' out in a blaze of glory. :D

The last 2 posts have also been 2 of my rules this season...always take a home team, and never take the Rams.

Thanks Jose,Rams burnt me too. I had 2 better plays, but figure the Rams had to be spent to have a chance in the tiebreaker. :rant: Please bring Martz back!

Code:
-------------- ELIMINATED WEEK 16 ( 16 ) -----------------------Footballguy-W1-W2-W3-W4-W5-W6-W7-W8-W9-W10-W11-W12-W13-Wk14-Wk15-Wk16Gadkins-WAS-PHI-MIN-CIN-GB-KC-ARZ-PIT-JAX-IND-DEN-TEN-NE-SEA-MIA- CARC&C-WAS-PHI-CIN-IND-CAR-SEA-CHI-PIT-NYG-JAX-KC-TEN-NE- DEN - MIA - SLJLew-CIN-PIT-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CAR-KC-ATL-NE- NYG - MIA - SLKlecker-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-ATL-CAR-JAX-CHI-NE-TEN-SD-CIN-MIA - SLBshipper-PIT-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-SEA-WAS-CIN-JAX-CHI-SD-CAR-NE-ATL-MIA-SLCouchPotato-NE-PH-IN-BAL-BUF-SEA-WAS-PIT-JX-CAR-DEN-CIN-SD-ATL-MIA-SLAjm27501-PIT-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN-NE-ATL-MIA-CINBassNBrew-WAS-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-BAL-ATL-DAL-JAX-CHI-KC-CIN-NE-SEA-CAR-SLNealCassady-WAS-NYJ-IN-NYG-DEN-SEA-ATL-DAL-JX-CAR-NE-TN-SD-MN-MIA-CINKeithR-NE-PIT-PHI-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-CAR-JAX-CHI-DEN-MIN-SD-ATL-MIA - CINBornToRun-PIT-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-NE-TN-SD-ATL-CAR-SLShawnRI-CIN-PHI-IND-TB-DEN-SEA- WAS-NE-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-CHI-ATL-MIA- SLChaz-KC-IND-SL-BAL-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CAR-NE-CIN-SD- ATL - CHI - NYGCaptainCrunch-NE-PHI-IN-TB-DEN-SEA-WAS-PT-JX-CHI-DAL-TN-SD-CIN-MIA-SLBbaier-NE-IND-PHI-CIN-DEN-KC-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TEN-MIA-ATL- SEA - SLTheDreadedMarco-BF-PH-IN-TB-DN-SEA-WAS-PT-JX-CAR-NE-CIN-SD-ATL-MIA-SL+++++++++ LIST OF SURVIVORS FOR WEEK 17 ( 12 ) +++++++++++Footballguy-W1-W2-W3-W4-W5-W6-W7-W8-W9-W10-W11-W12-W13-Wk14-Wk15-Wk16Madbomber-BUF-PHI-IN-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-DAL-JAX-CHI-NE-TN-SD-ATL-MIA-PITNikjesdad-BUF-PHI-SL-TB-IND-SEA-WAS-NE-JAX-CAR-SD-TEN-CHI-ATL-CIN-DENDOVCommish-WAS-PIT-IN-TB-DEN-ATL-CHI-DAL-NYG-CAR-SEA-SD-NE-CIN-JX-MIAGravity-CIN-NYJ-SL-OAK-IND-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-KC-MIN-ARZ-DEN-CAR-MIAShims3-CIN-NYJ-DAL-BAL-IND-SEA-WAS-PIT-NYG-CHI-DEN-TEN-SD-ATL-JAX- NEEddiezz74-NE-PHI-IND-CIN-DEN-SEA-WAS-PIT-JAX-CHI-SD-TN-BAL-ATL-MIA-TBDaveStauff-BF-PHI-IN-CIN-CLE-BAL-WAS-PIT-NYG-CAR-DEN-SL-NE-ATL-JX-CHISoothsayer-WAS-PHI-IN-ATL-BF-SEA-NYG-NE-JX-CHI-DAL-CIN-SD-DEN-MIA-PITMiniDitkas-WAS-NYJ-SL-BAL-IN-SEA-PHI-DAL-NYG-CHI-SD-CIN-NE-DEN-JX-PITBigJim-NE-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-KC-ATL-CIN-NYG-CAR-SD-TEN-JAX-SEA-MIA - CHITheCerealKiller-WA-PH-IN-TB-DN-SEA-ATL-DAL-JX-CAR-SD-TN-NE-CIN-MIA-PTSpur24-WAS-PHI-IND-BAL-DEN-KC-ATL-PIT-JAX-CHI-DAL-CIN-NE-SEA-MIA- ARZ

We'll do Week 17 right here on this thread

Remember... Tiebreakers were discussed on page #1 :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 17 :

-Saturday, Dec. 31

Denver at San Diego 4:30 p.m.

N.Y. Giants at Oakland 8:00 p.m.

-Sunday, Jan. 1 :

Arizona at Indianapolis 1:00 p.m.

Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m.

Carolina at Atlanta 1:00 p.m.