What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I give my kids a red wizard outfit? (1 Viewer)

Should the kids get a new wizard robe

• Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

MTskibum

Footballguy
I am a hairy dude. My chest hair grows in so thick that it is disgusting to put on sunscreen during the summer. This means that I shave my chest as close as possible with clippers, which has the negative effect that it pokes/scratches my wife too much when we snuggle for the month after I shave.

This has led me to purchase a few lingerie tops for her over the years.

The lingerie set in question was pretty cheap and to be honest it looks cheap. It originally came with 3 pieces one of which is a red silk robe with short sleeves. It goes down to the waist and has a ribbon to tie it together.

If the kids wore it then it would have wide sleeves that come down to the elbow, this matches how is wizard sleeves typically look. The ribbon to tie it up would be around the kids waist. The kids 6 and 8 like playing dress up, especially the oldest a girl. I think the kids would like this added to their dress up clothes.

It is no different than the kids sleeping in the bed, you wash the sheets. My wife on the other hand is having none of this and is making me throw it away. I think this is a waist of a perfectly good silk wizard robe.

Last edited:
TBF it's already creepy. Asking if it's cool to let your kids wear lingerie your wife was worn is definitely on :oldunsure: side of things.

There is not a parent out there whose kid has not slept in their bed. Nobody considers that creepy.

TBF it's already creepy. Asking if it's cool to let your kids wear lingerie your wife was worn is definitely on :oldunsure: side of things.

There is not a parent out there whose kid has not slept in their bed. Nobody considers that creepy.
My kids have never slept in our bed.

And definitely not worn my wife's lingerie.

As far as I know.
ditto

But I still voted yes.
I voted yes because I want to hear the rest of this story.

I assume the answer is yes but it's important to make sure we understand all the facts....... This lingerie/wizard cape is "game worn"?
And likely signed with his sharpie's ink.
Way to make this topic creepy.
I think he was being sarcastic.

The answer is so obvious I'm surprised you even asked.
I train a lot of people. Towards the end of their training, One of my saying is: “if you you have to ask the question, you already know the answer“

I know it annoys the heck out of them. :devil:

By itself, totally harmless.

Might lose something in translation at some point. Your kid explaining to future girlfriends how much fun he had wearing his mom's tasteful lingerie when he was a kid might be a sticky wicket.

By itself, totally harmless.

Might lose something in translation at some point. Your kid explaining to future girlfriends how much fun he had wearing his mom's tasteful lingerie when he was a kid might be a sticky wicket.
I would hope he doesn't volunteer that info...at least not until he's pretty deep into the relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread