What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I make this trade?! (1 Viewer)

Mc10v

Footballguy
Was offered Bell for MY Cooks. Should I take that in standard scoring?

WRs are: Hopkins, Adams, Sanders, Cooks, Boyd, Goodwin

RBs are: Hunt, McCoy, Marting, Richard

Current record: 6-1

 

Gally

Footballguy
I generally wouldn't do that deal because I don't think Bell is coming back anytime before he has to and then I could see a split happening really hurting his value.  However, you are stacked at WR and losing Cooks isn't going to hurt you much (if at all).  I might try and shop your WR's for other RB's that have a little more clarity because you really do need RB help sooner rather than later. 

 

Mc10v

Footballguy
I generally wouldn't do that deal because I don't think Bell is coming back anytime before he has to and then I could see a split happening really hurting his value.  However, you are stacked at WR and losing Cooks isn't going to hurt you much (if at all).  I might try and shop your WR's for other RB's that have a little more clarity because you really do need RB help sooner rather than later. 
I’ve been trying to shop RBs and no one else is really willing to let anyone go due to their team set ups. Seems no one is strong enough to let a decent receiver go. Or they have no one that is worth a package deal.

 

Gally

Footballguy
I would do it. You are deep at WR and Bell will be a great addition in a couple of weeks.
What makes you so sure of this?  He has basically given the finger to Pittsburgh and Conner has been good.  Why do you think Bell goes right back to his previous workload? 

I agree if you know Bell is going to come back and be the workhorse but I see nothing that guarantees that.  I would put that happening at about 20% chance.  75% chance of an RBBC with even work and 5% with the Steelers telling Bell you are the backup and Conner keeps going. 

 

beerbuff

Footballguy
What makes you so sure of this?  He has basically given the finger to Pittsburgh and Conner has been good.  Why do you think Bell goes right back to his previous workload? 

I agree if you know Bell is going to come back and be the workhorse but I see nothing that guarantees that.  I would put that happening at about 20% chance.  75% chance of an RBBC with even work and 5% with the Steelers telling Bell you are the backup and Conner keeps going. 
There are no guarantees but the upside is there. They know what they have in Conner and might as well run Bell into the ground since they know he wont be around next year.

 

Mc10v

Footballguy
I generally wouldn't do that deal because I don't think Bell is coming back anytime before he has to and then I could see a split happening really hurting his value.  However, you are stacked at WR and losing Cooks isn't going to hurt you much (if at all).  I might try and shop your WR's for other RB's that have a little more clarity because you really do need RB help sooner rather than later. 
Do you know any other RBs I should target using cooks?

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top