What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I getting the better or bent over? (1 Viewer)

Irish3

Footballguy
Standard scoring with 1 PPR 16- team redraft league. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 2 flex (RB, WR or TE), 1K, 1 Def.

My team
QBs- Fields and Russell Wilson
RBs- Jonathan Taylor, Warren, Zeke, Spears
WRs- Evans, Lockett, McLaurin, Hopkins, Boyd and Michael Wilson
TEs- Kmet and Otton
K - Tucker and Myers
Def- Seahawks

Would you trade Warren, Boyd and Otton for Rachaad White, Alec Pierce and Freiermuth?

Is giving up Warren and Boyd worth getting White?

Last edited:
Comes down to whether you like Warren or White more. Boyd is valuable now, until Higgins returns. Then Boyd/Otton are about equal to Pierce/Pat.
If you need Boyd this week, hold. If not, I lean getting White, only because he has nobody to really take away touches/snaps. Warren is now the starter, but Najee is still there & will get his, unless Tomlinson all of a sudden wants Warren to be the featured RB. GL!

I keep Warren because I like him much more than Rachaad. It really boils down to that assessment. Decide which guy you like better and go with that side. The other parts are just fluff.

Comes down to whether you like Warren or White more. Boyd is valuable now, until Higgins returns. Then Boyd/Otton are about equal to Pierce/Pat.
If you need Boyd this week, hold. If not, I lean getting White, only because he has nobody to really take away touches/snaps. Warren is now the starter, but Najee is still there & will get his, unless Tomlinson all of a sudden wants Warren to be the featured RB. GL!
I keep Warren because I like him much more than Rachaad. It really boils down to that assessment. Decide which guy you like better and go with that side. The other parts are just fluff.
Thx for the replies guys, albeit opposite of each other. 🤣

Glad to help. It wouldn't be fun if we all said the same thing...hahaha

Glad to help. It wouldn't be fun if we all said the same thing...hahaha
So true!

I actually like warren more than White even with split duties. But without Burrow and Higgins eventually coming back, if this trade is still on the table I would be looking to send off Boyd.

I actually like warren more than White even with split duties. But without Burrow and Higgins eventually coming back, if this trade is still on the table I would be looking to send off Boyd.
Trade squashed. I preferred Warren, Boyd and Otton over what I was getting.

Unfortunately, then Burrow went down and now Boyd's value has dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread