What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I trade Zeke For Jonathan Taylor? (1 Viewer)

Esquiaqui

Footballguy
Just got offered a trade for Jonathan Taylor in exchange for Zeke I know Quentin Nelson is now out 5-12 weeks along with wents but mike McCarthy also said that zekes workload will be limited to start the year.

Just got offered a trade for Jonathan Taylor in exchange for Zeke I know Quentin Nelson is now out 5-12 weeks along with wents but mike McCarthy also said that zekes workload will be limited to start the year.
Well it is obvious the person who offered the trade values Taylor more that Zeke. Who do you value more then decide.  Seems like  a crapshoot.

Well it is obvious the person who offered the trade values Taylor more that Zeke. Who do you value more then decide.  Seems like  a crapshoot.
It seems to me that the other owner obviously values Zeke more than Taylor. Maybe it’s not as obvious as we think?

in any case, back to the OP, is this a redraft, dynasty, PPR or standard scoring?

Users who are viewing this thread