What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sitting in my seat at Fenway. AMA (1 Viewer)

which seat? I've sat in bl40 section a few times (I think that's where some plaque is) and they are a great view. right behind sox bullpen too.

Fun fact, according to the announcer, I'm at America's most beloved ballpark

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun fact, according to the announcer, I'm at America's most beloved ballpark
I was a season ticket holder for 10 years.  If they had a raffle to be the guy to push the plunger to blow that place up I’d be invested.  

I'd love to go someday. Congrats Cos.  

Maybe it's not pristine, I wouldn't want it that way.  It's old.  Fond memories of them and Cincy fighting it out in the '75 series.  

And Yaz was one of my favorites growing up.  

Oh, and I can't think of a better hitter in history than Ted Williams.  

Nice to see a walkoff in your first game @ Fenway, even if it didn't go your way.

I know they all sing the putrid Sweet Caroline in the 8th - do they still do Shipping Up to Boston in the 9th?

Many Sox fans up here think Sweet Caroline is putrid as well. 

Yes, I am one of them. 

Sorry I missed this.  I would have had many questions.  Does it still smell like piss?  How many people named "Sully" did you meet?  How many people with shaved heads and goatees were there?  

How many people named "Sully" did you meet?  How many people with shaved heads and goatees were there?  
:lmao:  the Sullys always have black metal or 'screw you' t-shirts and wallet chains to go with the head & chin act. and racism, too, of course

ETA: #ProudtobeIrish

We went for the first time in June. Before the game an usher came down and told everyone around that any field obstruction and you will be tossed. Apparently the night before a loony hopped the short wall and ran around naked on the field.

Tigers scored 5 runs in the first and the crowd was pretty much quieted.

Right Field Box 6  Row FRONT | Seats 13,14

Users who are viewing this thread