What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Skyy Moore Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

Trade my 2024 2nd round pick for Skyy Moore in Dynasty

• Total voters

Cigars-n-Scotch

Footballguy
I was offered Skyy in my dynasty league for one of my 2024 second-round picks. The KC WR room makes me a little nervous with Kelce being the #1 along with the others in the room and how Mahomes and Reed work their receivers. It is a 12-team PPR & TE premium run on FFPC, We start 2x RB, 2x WR, 2 Flex, TE, DST & K. My receivers are the below and I am building to be competitive now and win in the future. I believe the offer is fair so the question is, is Skyy going to be the guy and would you do the deal or ride with the guys I have? Thank you.

Tee Higgins
Drake London
Zay Flowers
Jayden Reed
Kayshon Boutte
Van Jefferson
Terrance Marshall
AT Perry

It's a fair deal that I wouldn't take. I would rather have the 2nd rounder as it probably has more future trade value as a piece to add to a bigger trade if needed down the road.

SkyY moore has no value as an NFL or fantasy WR. he won't do much in KC, neither will Toney. I would look elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread