What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snake landed on a woman, then a hawk attacked both of them (1 Viewer)

Caveman33

Footballguy
https://www.yahoo.com/news/snake-fell-sky-onto-woman-215907432.html

"I was mowing on our property when out of the sky, out of the clear blue, a snake fell onto my arm," she told KPRC.

Jones said she tried to loosen the snake but it held on tighter and began striking at her face, hitting her glasses. As she tried to wave her arms to knock the snake off, a hawk swept down and began clawing at her arm "over and over" as it tried to grab the snake.

"I just kept saying, 'Help me, Jesus, Help me, Jesus,'" she said, adding that the hawk dove down about four separate times before it finally was able to pull the snake off.

"Finally he got the snake and took off with the snake, and I looked down and I was covered in blood, my arm was pretty tore up," she told KPRC, adding she also had "venom" all over the right lens of her glasses.

Photos shared by the outlet showed her arm covered in cuts, blood, and bruises. Jones's husband rushed her to the hospital, where even the doctors couldn't believe her story. She did not have any serious injuries, but said she was scarred for life by the incident.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children and I will strike down upon thee with a mother****ing snake from a mother****ing plane and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children and I will strike down upon thee with a mother****ing snake from a mother****ing plane and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!
Thanks Sam.

I went out to mow the other day and there was a juvy black snake in the grass. He reared up like some badass but he didn't want no part of me. Maybe he knew there was a hawk nearby?

:lmao::lmao:

Another story with photos of her arm. My favorite part is the end quote from the lady:
She said she believed the hawk had saved her life.

The hawk eventually pulled the snake off of Ms Jones’s arm
“I think that was God’s way of letting me live because I couldn’t figure out a way — the snake was not letting go of my arm,” she said.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure the hawk caused the entire thing maam.

Makes you wonder if the hawk had grabbed it prior and dropped it and it just happened to fall on the lady's arm, which is why the hawk was there so quickly to go at it. Either way, holy smokes.
LOL, that's absolutely what happened. The snake wasn't flying by and decided to land on and attack a human to try and eat.

Users who are viewing this thread