What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So Cal Area - AL Keeper League (1 Viewer)

bpitbull

Footballguy
This is a new league. There will be a 5x5 auction draft which we will hold in Burbank. We need at least 6 owners. Currently we have 4 owners. The date for the draft will have to be deteremined and the cost of the league will need to be decided but figure somewhere about $50-$75.

I have been playing since 91 and have commished several leagues. I put together an NL league now going on it's 4th season and it has become a very competitive league. If you are interested email me at bpitbull5@yahoo.com.

This is a new league. There will be a 5x5 auction draft which we will hold in Burbank. We need at least 6 owners. Currently we have 4 owners. The date for the draft will have to be deteremined and the cost of the league will need to be decided but figure somewhere about $50-$75. I have been playing since 91 and have commished several leagues. I put together an NL league now going on it's 4th season and it has become a very competitive league. If you are interested email me at bpitbull5@yahoo.com.
Payouts?

This is a new league. There will be a 5x5 auction draft which we will hold in Burbank. We need at least 6 owners. Currently we have 4 owners. The date for the draft will have to be deteremined and the cost of the league will need to be decided but figure somewhere about $50-$75. I have been playing since 91 and have commished several leagues. I put together an NL league now going on it's 4th season and it has become a very competitive league. If you are interested email me at bpitbull5@yahoo.com.
Payouts?
Depends on how we set that up. Fees can be decided on - I set it around $50-75. Part of that will go to pay for CBS site and the rest will be put into the pot. It there are 10 owners then we can do 1st place 60%, 2nd place 25% and 3rd place 15%.

We now have 6 owners and we need 4 more. The 6 owners including me are all very experienced owners. If interested send email to bpitbull5@yahoo.com for more data.

Users who are viewing this thread