What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sony email hacking... info keeps getting "leaked" (1 Viewer)

So, our government says North Korea did this. North Korea threatens to physically attack us.

Anonymous says North Korea didn't do this. Anonymous threatens more hacks.

Will we ever find out who really did this?
I'll admit I supported Anon breaking the Steubenville rape case and a couple of other causes, but the group's getting splintered and is picking up odd causes.

The threatening of Iggy Azalea doesn't seem like a good use of bandwidth or time.
I think you're under the wrong impression of what exactly "Anonymous" is. It isn't a set group of people, it is and always has been a moniker taken up by many different tech savvy individuals that have little to no connection to each other and with many different causes.

So, our government says North Korea did this. North Korea threatens to physically attack us.

I'll admit I supported Anon breaking the Steubenville rape case and a couple of other causes, but the group's getting splintered and is picking up odd causes.

The threatening of Iggy Azalea doesn't seem like a good use of bandwidth or time.
I think you're under the wrong impression of what exactly "Anonymous" is. It isn't a set group of people, it is and always has been a moniker taken up by many different tech savvy individuals that have little to no connection to each other and with many different causes.
Yes, some of them hack for their pet causes and some are mercenaries for hire.

No clue if this is legit, but site reports North Korea having major internet issues at the moment...

Has to make you wonder...if the US Government DID want to f-up a country with their own cyber-terrorism, how badly could they do it?
Imagine Anonymous without anyone to police them and an unlimited budget.
That would be an awesome job.
And you know whomever has that job can work from home and hack any pron site known to man...

BigSteelThrill said:
Oh yeah... the Interview lands on the torrents!

:popcorn:
TV shows are up almost instantly (or what at least seems like it) after airing live, being recorded/encoded, uploaded, and shared. I'd imagine this is even easier than a TV upload.

Read there are a ton of virus-loaded versions out there from last week, so be safe out there if watching via torrents, folks.

Mario Kart said:
Playstation network down... here comes the big one, folks. Get your water, TP, and duct tape ready.
If the network is still down when kids are unwrapping ps4s on Xmas morning, it'll be quite the doozy for the company.
:eek: , but not surprising based on what the hackers said would happen if the movie was released. This is going to get much uglier before it can get better. I don't know who it's on to start to fix this, but they better get moving.

Now these Sony dickmittens are getting sued by a Korean record label for playing their music without permission/compensation in the movie. :lmao:

Starting to pivot on an inside job by a disgruntled employee.

Kind of forgot about this - a few years back Anonymous actually threatened NK and tried to extort them into democracy

http://bgr.com/2013/04/02/anonymous-north-korea-cyber-warefare-410854/

Anonymous threatens cyberwar on North Korea, steals 15,000 passwords Notorious hacking group Anonymous has targeted pedophiles, corrupt governments and financial institutions, however its latest target may be its most audacious yet. The group says that it has begun a new initiative called “Operation Free Korea” and is demanding controversial leader Kim Jong-un resign and install free democracy in the Asian country. Other demands include having North Korea abandon its nuclear ambitions and for the government to give universal and uncensored Internet access to its citizens. Anonymous hackers claim to have access to the country’s local intranets, mail servers and Web servers and are threatening to wage war if their demands are not met.

“We got all over 15k membership records of Uriminzokkiri.com and many more,” the group wrote. “First we gonna wipe your data, then we gonna wipe your badass dictatorship ‘government.'”

Anonymous’ threats towards North Korea come amid increased tensions on the Korean Peninsula with South Korea and the United States. The group explicitly stated, however, that it does not support the U.S. and is instead a fighter for freedom.
I wonder if there aren't hacker groups battling and hacking each other actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread