What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL Ladder advancement (1 Viewer)

Norris bailed in the middle of the last 2 drafts I was in with him.................... :tinfoilhat:
got no time for that
this is exactly his problem. I dont mind some ribbing or smack talk. but bailing on drafts is unacceptable.
I agree with this, but he didn't bail on the last one I was in with him and he was fine.When were the drafts that he bailed in?I'm not going to go to bat for him if it's a hassle - there's no entitlement to participate in these.

Too busy last season for SSl, but I'll be ready if we need replacements. :thanks:
How'd the move go?
Move went well. 2 day drive by myself from Chicago to California. Ugh. Furniture arrived yesterday, so after a month of sleeping on an air mattress all is good in the world again!We still rollin' in The FIX?
Glad your furniture arrived. Bet it felt good to sleep in your bed again. :yawn: FIX may not happen. We do not have a comish. I've tried to find one but no luck. :wall:

Norris bailed in the middle of the last 2 drafts I was in with him.................... :unsure:
got no time for that
this is exactly his problem. I dont mind some ribbing or smack talk. but bailing on drafts is unacceptable.
I agree with this, but he didn't bail on the last one I was in with him and he was fine.When were the drafts that he bailed in?I'm not going to go to bat for him if it's a hassle - there's no entitlement to participate in these.
Ive only bailed out of 1 draft and it was for emergency. I opted not to play in PDSL4 but that was well before it started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too busy last season for SSl, but I'll be ready if we need replacements. :thumbup:
How'd the move go?
Move went well. 2 day drive by myself from Chicago to California. Ugh. Furniture arrived yesterday, so after a month of sleeping on an air mattress all is good in the world again!We still rollin' in The FIX?
Welcome to the best coast!! Now you'll finally start to understand all the east bias we have to put up with. :loco:

NorrisB said:
Norris bailed in the middle of the last 2 drafts I was in with him.................... :fishing:
got no time for that
Ive only bailed out of 1 draft and it was for emergency. I opted not to play in PDSL4 but that was well before it started.
Oh and when I bailed I told them before it was my turn, I didnt wait until Id had timed out numerous times. I also told them well ahead of time in pdsl4

Norris bailed in the middle of the last 2 drafts I was in with him....................

:confused:
got no time for that
I agree with this, but he didn't bail on the last one I was in with him and he was fine.When were the drafts that he bailed in?

I'm not going to go to bat for him if it's a hassle - there's no entitlement to participate in these.
Oh and when I bailed I told them before it was my turn, I didnt wait until Id had timed out numerous times. I also told them well ahead of time in pdsl4
MBSL 2007 - You timed out in round 6 and then bailed out a few picks before your turn in round 9 without finding a replacement. There was no mention of any emergency, just a post in your your normal ##### attitude telling us "I no longer have time for this draft." BnB considered making MBSL invite only after that move. Rad ended up picking for 2 teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too busy last season for SSl, but I'll be ready if we need replacements. :thumbup:
How'd the move go?
Welcome to the best coast!! Now you'll finally start to understand all the east bias we have to put up with. :lmao:
Does this mean I have to stop rooting for all Michigan (Detroit) teams? In the case of my Lions that wouldn't be a bad thing.... :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread